1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
i dont see how them trade markeing it is a sign that it will be the main belt. And the gfw belts will indeed be gone

·
Registered
146 Posts
What does one have to do with the other? They're dropping the Global Title because they're putting the GFW branding where it belongs. They're probably just going back to calling the top title the World (Heavyweight) Championship.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It would be stupid to make your midcard title the top title and drop the world title with all its history (TNA lineage, not GFW). Hope they just drop the GFW name and go with the Impact World Title and the Impact Grand title.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'm fine with getting rid of the Grand Championship but making it the main title isn't the way.

Also this is pretty wild speculation, could just be trademarking midcard champion titles now...

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
i said it before and ill say it again. The way this company wants to be, They need to have a world title that is defended only a few times a year and all over the world.

Have the Impact Grand championship be a defenders fighting belt. So if you have this belt you're a fighter and its defended anywhere any time as often as possible because its a defenders fighting mans belt.

It has a lot of value going that direction and making the world belt feel special in the sense of it only gets defended a few times and has champions for a long time.

Of course they absolutely have to drop the stupid rules

Thats what made Moose so good with that belt.He was defending it a lot,so in that sense the name is good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts