Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wrestling icons collide tonight on IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV as the maniacal Sting battles his longtime nemesis "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair! If Sting wins, he gets to face Hulk Hogan at Bound For Glory - but if Flair wins, Sting has to retire!

- It's the aftermath of Sunday's "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event! Bobby Roode won the BFG Series and is headed to Bound For Glory for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship against Kurt Angle! Both Roode and Angle will appear on IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV - the road to TNA's biggest title match of the year begins this Thursday!

- Plus, what's next for 'The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy after his emotional return? Who will welcome him back - and who still has issues to settle? Don't miss it tonight!

- UPDATE !!! The undefeated Crimson speaks out on IMPACT WRESTLING for the first time following the attack by Samoa Joe.

- Also appearing: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Bully Ray, Abyss, Mickie James, Velvet Sky, the X Division Superstars and many more!​

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
It's time to come back to the Impact Zone, little jimmy.

You know, that soundstage at Universal Studios, Orlando - full of tourists waiting to get on the next rollercoaster - so they're watching wrestling and not reacting at all until a camera comes up to them and they get told to move their thumbs down.

And the crowd will be canned as usual, along with those plants in the front row. Did you miss them for two weeks? They missed you.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
whats on the card btw?

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
It's time to come back to the Impact Zone, little jimmy.

You know, that soundstage at Universal Studios, Orlando - full of tourists waiting to get on the next rollercoaster - so they're watching wrestling and not reacting at all until a camera comes up to them and they get told to move their thumbs down.

And the crowd will be canned as usual, along with those plants in the front row. Did you miss them for two weeks? They missed you.
Give it a rest. We know.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
wonder whos gonna crap on Hardy this time

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I wonder who's gonna whiteknight for TNA tonight?

Roode, Aries, and Pope/Devon are really all I care about tonight.

By the way, the over/under for how many blatant canned noise we'll hear tonight?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I wonder who's gonna whiteknight for TNA tonight?

Roode, Aries, and Pope/Devon are really all I care about tonight.

By the way, the over/under for how many blatant canned noise we'll hear tonight?
the crowd was pretty dead i heard

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Please don't talk about last RAW...

The best thing of the show was punk and everyone is still bitching "he isn't a draw" even after being the segment that gained more viewers.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts