Wrestling Forum banner

Impact Discussion Thread 3/10

27276 Views 506 Replies 67 Participants Last post by  Goatlord
New TNA Wrestling World Champion Sting speaks out on his shocking return

- How will Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and “Immortal” react now that they have complete control of TNA?

- Plus, Angelina from MTV's Jersey Shore makes her in-ring debut
Do not post spoilers.​
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 507 Posts

· Registered
3,860 Posts
You know, it's going to be disappointing.

You're about to watch the second show taped from the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC. Then, you watch Victory Road at Universal Studios, Orlando. Then the Impact tapings in Orlando. At least Lockdown is coming.

· Registered
1,928 Posts
It's funny to read how Hulk Hogan and Immortal have complete control of TNA, despite the role "The Network" played last week.

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,566 Posts
You know, it's going to be disappointing.

You're about to watch the second show taped from the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC. Then, you watch Victory Road at Universal Studios, Orlando. Then the Impact tapings in Orlando. At least Lockdown is coming.
It won't be disappointing at all.

How can it be? TNA Wrestling is on my screen. :)

Hopefully more talent is showcased tonight & can't wait to hear what the Stinger has to say.

Anyone see the youtube vid of Jarrett with the Stanley Cup? Hopefully that makes IMPACT tonight. Funny stuff.

· Registered
163 Posts
Get ready for twice the segments with Hogan. Although I am kind of excited to hear what Sting has to say, after all the terrible heat that 3/3/11 bullshit got haha

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Should be good.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Is it outside the IZ?

· Banned
8,885 Posts
Gonna have to watch my recording of the Show later on tonight. Gonna be busy during the show but hopefully the crowd is still as hot as they where during the last show.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
That's good.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
The end of the tapings was Bart Scott/Angle segment actually. And the crowd was still pretty loud.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
50 mins

· Registered
4,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 507 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.