Impact Discussion Thread 2/24

27497 Views 485 Replies 110 Participants Last post by  Andy362
You know what to do.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts

PREVIEW: TONIGHT'S iMPACT BROADCAST ON SPIKE - DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS FOR THE SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR!

Don't forget to watch Total Nonstop Action Wrestling every Thursday night starting at 9/8c with iMPACT! If you can't watch it Thursdays, make sure to set your DVRs to record it!

TONIGHT, DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS OF IMPACT FOR THE MOST SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR - GUARANTEED!!!

Plus, the road continues to the March 13 TNA Wrestling "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event, also available on TNAOnDemand.com

The Wrestling World Will Be Buzzing The Next Day! Don't Miss It!

MAIN EVENT: MR. ANDERSON VS ROB VAN DAM VS. KURT ANGLE

SCOTT STEINER VS ROB TERRY IN A POSEDOWN

AJ STYLES VS RIC FLAIR

MADISON RAYNE HAS AN OPEN CHALLENGE

AND THE SHOCKING SURPRISE IN THE FINAL MOMENTS!

· Registered
4,029 Posts
We'll see

· Registered
791 Posts
When did you find about TNA ? I think you shouldn't give up on them automatically if the show isn't as good as you expect b/c on March 3rd TNA will go all out.
I've always known it was here, but just never cared much about it. Lately I've been finding WWE to be incredibly boring and the HHH/Taker promo was a complete dud. Plus my two favorite wrestlers of the last fifteen years or so are Sting and Angle and this is the only place I can see them. I'll give it some time to see what I think; tonight definitely isn't a make or break show.

· Registered
956 Posts
I've always known it was here, but just never cared much about it. Lately I've been finding WWE to be incredibly boring and the HHH/Taker promo was a complete dud. Plus my two favorite wrestlers of the last fifteen years or so are Sting and Angle and this is the only place I can see them. I'll give it some time to see what I think; tonight definitely isn't a make or break show.
TNA is one of those things that at the same time can be amazing and frustrating, they do have a lot of shit but theres some real gems thats worth staying around for and definitely don't judge it straight away. You will prob see a lot of stuff worse than what you get in the WWE but i never think its exactly boring, even though it can be more the case of car crash TV, you know its bad but its so bad its good and then other times you get some stuff thats just amazing be it a promo or a match.

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
For first time viewers of TNA, I'll say this.

Wrestling sucks right now. TNA isn't going to change that. If you can tolerate the WWE, then TNA should be viewable because quite honestly, I see no difference at this point.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Thanks for the card Adrian92

· Registered
4,029 Posts
37 mins

1 - 20 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.