Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact Discussion Thread 2/17

26K views 435 replies 76 participants last post by  Andy362 
#1 ·
It's the aftermath of Against All Odds this Thursday on iMPACT, featuring a huge match six months in the making! Watch the Before The Bell special below!

- This past Sunday at Against All Odds, Jeff Hardy regained the World Title from Mr. Anderson! Now, just days after the PPV, Hardy will defend the championship on Thursday's iMPACT against Rob Van Dam! Will Van Dam get his revenge AND regain the World Title? Six months in the making, Jeff Hardy has run from RVD at every opportunity and Immortal has thrown obstacle after obstacle in RVD's path. This Thursday, RVD gets his chance as he faces Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! Don't miss this huge main event bout!

- After losing to Jeff Jarrett at Against All Odds, how will Kurt Angle react to what happened? Not only does he not get his kids back, but now he is forced to walk his ex-wife Karen down the aisle when she renews her wedding vows with Jeff Jarrett on March 3!

- "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair makes his return to iMPACT - the question is, how will he react to Fortune and their war with Immortal? Was Flair aware of AJ's decision? Tune in and find out!

- iMPACT will also feature the in-ring return of Hernandez, who not only cost Matt Morgan his shot at the World Title, but also brutalized "The Blueprint" at Sunday's PPV!
Do not post or hint at any spoilers.​

#333 ·
I didn't want to say anything about the Pope/Joe feud, but I will now,

This feud sucks and it makes no sense.

Joe doesn't like Pope so he hires an spy to follow him around?

Pope cuts one of the worst promos in his career. Having a picture of pigs and calling Joe's family pigs is the highlight.

Their match at the PPV bombed.

Pope gets another pig and then calls Joe a pig again.

Joe attacks him and muscle-busts Pope through a table.

On top of all of this, I REALLY feel that Joe has gained 20 pounds from when the feud started until now.

Who is writing this shit?

Reactions: alejbr4
#340 ·
No.

#347 ·
Wasnt it obvious?

#362 ·
Both Matt and Jeff are taking Alli. I'm convinced.
???
Anyways, I heard something earlier today that got me thinking. TNA is a wrestling show, not a wrestling company. It's an offshoot of panda energy, a venture, a side interest of the king's daughter. WWE is a company, 100% (well, not anymore) devoted to wrestling. Knowing that about the power structure of tna makes this...more understandable.

Nice mic check on rvd, that guy always sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.