Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 322 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The TNA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line on Thursday as Mr. Anderson defends against "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan! The winner of the bout will defend the gold this Sunday at Against All Odds on Pay-Per-View in a Ladder Match against Jeff Hardy!

- Jeff Jarrett is also scheduled to face Kurt Angle at Against All Odds on Sunday! On Thursday's broadcast, they will make it official with a contract signing! The question is, will all hell break loose between Jarrett and Angle with Karen in attendance?

- Speaking of Jarrett, he will team with Jeff Hardy for a huge tag team bout on Thursday's broadcast against AJ Styles and Robert Roode of Fortune! Will Immortal try to get revenge on Fortune?
TNA Impact on Thursday, February 10 scored a 1.20 rating, down from a 1.31 on Feb. 3 and 1.28 rating the week before.
Do not post or hint at spoilers.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Myself aswell looking forward to it :D

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
I watched impact last week for the first time since the Jan. 4/10 episode. I was pleasantly surprised. I will be watching again this week.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
I really hope this doesn't count as a spoiler... (If it does, edit my post)

"The Debut of, & a Return to... IMPACT"

Should be a good show

Matt Morgan vs Mr. Anderson(c) for the World Heavyweight Title and Immortal vs Fortune, AJ Styles & Robert Roode vs Jeff Hardy & Jeff Jarrett

Can't go wrong with that. Well, unless the booking of the show is lack luster.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I can't say I'm that hyped about Morgan Anderson. Neither seem that great at directing their own matches as we've seen in their bouts with Hardy (who is equally ill-equipped to do so but shines when matched up with someone who can). At this point the Heavyweight Title picture would really benefit from the inclusion of someone with a great mind for the ring.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I can't say I'm that hyped about Morgan Anderson. Neither seem that great at directing their own matches as we've seen in their bouts with Hardy (who is equally ill-equipped to do so but shines when matched up with someone who can). At this point the Heavyweight Title picture would really benefit from the inclusion of someone with a great mind for the ring.
Morgan needs to get a better move set in my opinion. He should look at some Brock Lesnar tapes.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Booo Immortal

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Bishoff keeps promoting himself...

1 - 20 of 322 Posts