Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
katie is gorgeous im happy for her. i love cookie's thick ass. no mickie though :(

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
Take a look on pic #5, the way Madison landed when Winter hit her finisher move, no wonder it looked botched.
I don't think Winter has enough strenght to pull it off... or maybe she thought Madison was lighter... I don't know... still, I really like how on the third pic, Winter looks at Madison on her knees with a look that says (I'm gonna bang you bad girl) and Tara from behind is just like (not if I have something to say about it first!)

EDIT - And Jackson James is all: ''You doin' it or what, 'cause I'll do it if you don't.''

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I don't think Winter has enough strenght to pull it off... or maybe she thought Madison was lighter... I don't know... still, I really like how on the third pic, Winter looks at Madison on her knees with a look that says (I'm gonna bang you bad girl) and Tara from behind is just like (not if I have something to say about it first!)

EDIT - And Jackson James is all: ''You doin' it or what, 'cause I'll do it if you don't.''
well Winter is too thin to do a power move on madison rayne,she should try it on thin girls like Angelina,brooke adams or Sarita :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts