Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Thursday night, it's the aftermath of the Final Resolution Pay-Per-View event as the road begins to January's "Genesis" PPV

- Tune in for an update on the legal situation involving Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan

- Still World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy will appear, and Matt Morgan wants answers over the end of Sunday's main event

- Live and In Concert…TNA Knockout Tara

- Jeff Jarrett will have another MMA Open Challenge

- Plus, Abyss vs. Douglas Williams for the TNA TV Title

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars!​
Do not post spoilers.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Looking foraward to this show, as always I want to see more of Winter/Angelina, its the best thing on TNA tv right at the moment imo. I am also very glad that Douglas Williams is champion and happier that they are having a defense tonight, it shows they might actually care about the belt now.

I hope Angle is on the show as well.

·
Registered
894 Posts
lol I don't want to see that Winter/Angelina bullshit, unless it leads to a copy of Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie IN THE E during 02 :D

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Cage Match and Douglas/Abyss should kick ass.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Teach me how to Douglas. Teach me teach me how to Douglas.
Everybody Douglas. Everybody Douglas. Everybody Douglas. You aint fucking with my Douglas.

Reactions: Sheik

·
Mickini FTW!
210 Posts
They can't exactly hype the cage match considering it comes about due to Tara's singing. So long as it gets significant plugs throughout the show though.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I thought tonight was the tag tournament. Guessing that starts next week then?

Anyways, about to get up and turn on Spiketv...

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Just for the sake of clarification, what did I do exactly?
Trolling.

If you want to say that some sit-com is a better wrestling show than TNA go do it in Rants. I'm getting tired of the constant TNA trolling in the TNA section.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts