Wrestling Forum banner

Impact and ReAction Discussion Thread 12/30

14984 310
ON THURSDAY'S NEW BROADCAST:

- Mick Foley will once again appear on iMPACT after making his return this past week!

- What will happen when TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson are all in the same arena? Will all hell break loose before the January 9 Genesis Pay-Per-View?

- Velvet Sky will battle Sarita in a Knockouts Strap Match

- Plus, Jeff Jarrett will once again hold his Open MMA Challenge - will The Amazing Red bring his little brother to face off against Jarrett?
The 12/30 edition of Impact did a 1.1 rating with 1,395,000 viewers.

The final edition of Reaction from 12/30 did a 0.62 rating with 800,000 viewers.
pwinsider
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I believe the ReAction show will be a best of 2010 show, so expect Abyssamania and that bad Hogan vs Flair match.
Also, the intro to this week's Impact is on the TNA YouTube.
I'd be very....very disappoint. Also, chuckle of irony.

·
Registered
10,981 Posts
Haven't seen TNA in a month or two may watch tonight. So can someone give me an update. When did Sarita get back and why is she feuding with Velvet? How did Foley return last week, wasn't he fired? What's the situation with Hardy/Morgan/Anderson and last but not least what the heck does Amazing Rec brother have to do with anything?

Oh more thing, what the heck ever happened to Sting?

14,626 Posts
Haven't seen TNA in a month or two may watch tonight. So can someone give me an update. When did Sarita get back and why is she feuding with Velvet? How did Foley return last week, wasn't he fired? What's the situation with Hardy/Morgan/Anderson and last but not least what the heck does Amazing Rec brother have to do with anything?

Oh more thing, what the heck ever happened to Sting?
You say that every week.

·
Registered
10,981 Posts
I say that every week, yet I haven't been in a TNA discussion thread since God alone knows how long.

Not only that but I've been saying that for no more than 2 weeks I am quite certain. So yeah If I had been saying that for the past two months I would have put my tail between my legs and walk away but on this occasion I will just laugh at your poor attempt to try to expose me as a fraud or something.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well Sharkboy... I say hope you enjoy the show, with an expectation that you probably wont.

Seriously don't understand this whole you need to watch or not watch thing, doesn't make sense to me. I'm not the biggest fan of WWE but I still tune in every now and then to see how it's going, why shouldn't Sharkboy do that?

Anyway, to answer your questions -

Sarita - Has been back for the last month/6 weeks or so, her feud with Velvet is fairly new with not a whole lot of depth to it really. Knockouts are doing well at the moment, just need more Daphney as far as I'm concerned.
Mick - Aye, he was fired back a while ago by EazyE but returned with EV2. Returned last week to help Morgan's mission to stop wrestlers with concussions wrestling.
Anderson/Morgan - Quite interesting actually, the two meet at Genesis to determine no1 contender for Hardy's belt. Story revolving around Anderson not being medically cleared and Morgan having issues with this.
Amazing Red's Bro - No idea... Anyone care to shed some light?
Sting - Left (presumably to return at some point) along with Nash in protest against Immortal.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Well Sharkboy... I say hope you enjoy the show, with an expectation that you probably wont.

Seriously don't understand this whole you need to watch or not watch thing, doesn't make sense to me. I'm not the biggest fan of WWE but I still tune in every now and then to see how it's going, why shouldn't Sharkboy do that?

Sarita - Has been back for the last month/6 weeks or so, her feud with Velvet is fairly new with not a whole lot of depth to it really. Knockouts are doing well at the moment, just need more Daphney as far as I'm concerned.
Mick - Aye, he was fired back a while ago by EazyE but returned with EV2. Returned last week to help Morgan's mission to stop wrestlers with concussions wrestling.
Anderson/Morgan - Quite interesting actually, the two meet at Genesis to determine no1 contender for Hardy's belt. Story revolving around Anderson not being medically cleared and Morgan having issues with this.
Amazing Red's Bro - No idea... Anyone care to shed some light?Sting - Left (presumably to return at some point) along with Nash in protest against Immortal.
Jarrett asked if Red had any family members who would wanna challenge him for his little UFC thing, and Red said his little brother would do it.

·
Registered
10,981 Posts

Amazing Red's Bro - No idea... Anyone care to shed some light?
Sting - Left (presumably to return at some point) along with Nash in protest against Immortal.
Thanks. I completely forgot Foley returned for the EV2 angle. Oh and that concussion angle still going on?

1 - 20 of 311 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.