Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dixie Carter is back in TNA Wrestling - what will be the fallout in Immortal after her court order against Hulk Hogan? Tune in and find out on Thursday!

- "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan will announce his special referee for the World Title match against Jeff Hardy this Sunday at Final Resolution

- Will Brother Devon answer Brother Ray's challenge to face him in the iMPACT Zone this Thursday? Are the former Team 3D members about to go to war?

- In a non-title four-way match, it will be TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns vs. beer Money vs. Generation Me vs. Ink Inc

- In a non-title 3-Way Knockouts match, it will be champion Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love vs. Sarita

- Plus, The Pope and Samoa Joe team up to take on Jeff Jarrett and Abyss

- Plus more in Sunday's huge Pay-Per-View event from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida
No spoilers.​

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
ETA til pope and joe implode?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Looking forward to FR go home show.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The best Go Home Show line-up TNA has had in awhile, the matchlisting actually interests me in not just tonnight, but FR in general

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
Very good lineup, I hope Winter makes her first appearence in the iMPACT zone and also the four way tag match willl be epic :)

Final Resolution will be awesome and I look forward to the final buildup.

·
8,232 Posts
I'll be watching LeBron James' return to Cleveland.

I'll switch onto impact during commercial's to see if anything entertaining is going on though.

I see Anderson being named the ref, although I have no interest in any feud right now aside from Guns/Me.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Cant wait for Mickie/Tara segment

I will be watching Impact as i dont care for Lebron or the heat although i hope Cavs beat them.

(Go Magic)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Bubba vs D-Von is about the least needed feud ever.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I am oddly ambivalent as I watch this. Shouldn't have read the spoilers. 3d will be sad times.

1 - 20 of 315 Posts