Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- It's the special Thanksgiving edition of TNA Wrestling iMPACT and ReACTION!

- With so much to be thankful for, Immortal celebrates with a Thanksgiving feast you cannot miss - and you'll never believe who the guest of honor is! It's the return of Dixie Carter to the iMPACT Zone! What will happen when Carter comes face-to-face with Eric Bischoff and the members of Immortal?

- In a "Last Street Fight" it will be Tommy Dreamer facing off against "The War Machine" Rhino

- In a MMA rules match it will be Jeff Jarrett facing Jesse Neal of Ink Inc

- Plus, news on the upcoming "Final Resolution" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, December 5

No spoilers.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It's gonna be interesting to see what the rating will be, but seriously, this is like the third street fight TNA has had within the past month or so, real overkill.

·
Registered
621 Posts
It's gonna be interesting to see what the rating will be, but seriously, this is like the third street fight TNA has had within the past month or so, real overkill.
Well I remember last year's rating was an 0.9. So I consider anything that and above to be average/good, considering the holiday

·
Registered
278 Posts
Code:
- In a MMA rules match it will be Jeff Jarrett facing Jesse Neal of Ink Inc
So this is basically a submission match- I already like it. But there really has to be
some fighting with some contact this time not pussy 8 inch-wide shots. Oh and less then
50 minutes of talking beforehand would be nice as well, but´s too much to ask nowadays
so scrap it altogether :>

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
wow this fucking sucks, no torrent uploaded yet anywhere, i might have to see this episode live, who knows, it just might help tna's ratings

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I hope something cool happens again like what happened with MCMG/Gen Me last week. TV needs more of that.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Starting out ass, but expected. Soooo tired of the old regime taking up storyline time.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I still love how morgan handles the mic. DOn't get why people hold that against him as a big man.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
If Dixie Carter is going to just barge into Immorta'/Fortune's Thanksgiving Dinner at the last minute, she better bring some god damn potato salad or something.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts