Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair have combined their forces to form "Immortal" - can TNA Wrestling survive this hostile takeover?

- Mickie James makes her TNA Wrestling in-ring debut!

- Plus, it's the return or the Ultimate X Match to iMPACT, and more news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, November 7​

Do not post spoilers.

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
Why is it always "The Return of Ultimate X". I mean this year alone, we've had 3 of them, the last one back in August. Its not like they give us much time to miss it.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Last week's edition was great. Let's see if TNA can keep it's momentum.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Amber B,

Thought you'd never post it.....and where's the poll?:flip

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'm looking forward to Mickie Vs. Sarita/Jeff Hardy as a heel/Immortals & The Shore (YES i like them, in a small minority that do, but yeah i like them), After last weeks solid showing, I'm very much looking forward to this weeks Impact.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Why are they having an Ultimate x on Impact for no reason. Looking forward to seeing Mickie in the ring once again.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
TNA made the following announcement earlier today:

TONIGHT: Eric Bischoff hosts a special ReACTION on SpikeTV (right after iMPACT). Bischoff will show the world how Immortal put their plan into action months ago, and how they were able to succeed in their takeover, with exclusive footage, interviews and more!
Should be fun!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Controversy? There's a very controversial chair shot at the end of the show, actually it's disgusting and something I don't want to see again.

1 - 20 of 503 Posts