Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 885 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Tbh i didnt think that TNA would be bold enough to turn him heel with him being such a fan favourite which makes it all the more good.
Yeah, I never predicted Jeff turning, I didn't think he'd win the world championship either, So both shocked me. I was 99% sure that Mr.Anderson was turning, I was quite confident with that, so I was totally wrong there.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Yeah, I never predicted Jeff turning, I didn't think he'd win the world championship either, So both shocked me. I was 99% sure that Mr.Anderson was turning, I was quite confident with that, so I was totally wrong there.
I dont think many people thought Jeff would win the belt until his legal problems were finished.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I dont think many people thought Jeff would win the belt until his legal problems were finished.
Oh yeah, TNA must be pretty confident that nothing will come of his legal problems if they're willing to put the belt on him.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I don't know why but I feel like TNA will do good ratings tonight.
I really hope so. I mean if they ever want to get a huge rating then tonight is the night.

Look what they've thrown at us at BFG. "They" were finally revealed after months of build-up. 4 big heel turns happened in Bischoff, Hardy, Hogan and Jarrett. A new world champion was finally crowned after 2 months. Kurt Angle losing a retirement match thus having to retire. Team 3D announcing their retirement. New Knockouts champion. What more could have happened to gain interest for Impact?

I mean when would TNA ever get a bigger rating than ususal if not tonight?!

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
I really hope so. I mean if they ever want to get a huge rating then tonight is the night.

Look what they've thrown at us at BFG. "They" were finally revealed after months of build-up. 4 big heel turns happened in Bischoff, Hardy, Hogan and Jarrett. A new world champion was finally crowned after 2 months. Kurt Angle losing a retirement match thus having to retire. Team 3D announcing their retirement. New Knockouts champion. What more could have happened to gain interest for Impact?

Don't forget the Jersey Shore marks too...

·
8,232 Posts

They will get a high rating tonight, maybe even record breaking, but not because of any of these reasons. It'll be because of J-Woww.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm very intrigued to see Hardy as a heel and Kurt Angle.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
can't wait to see Jeff Hardy cut the worst heel promo in the history of wrasslin.

oh and j-wow

of course TNA is stupid enough to have j-wow on their show the same night as jersey shore.. i wonder what jersey shore fans are gonna watch.....

·
Foley Is Good
1,333 Posts
I am actually excited for tonight. I am excited to see Hardy as a heel and see where all of this goes.

I hope the paper's Dixie signed to have Abyss terminated were really here signing kayfabe signing away of the company. It would be perfect timing with The Social Network movie using a similar plot point.

Not too pumped for Jwoww because I don't watch Jersey Shore and wish the whole "The Shore" gimmick will go away.

I look forward to Team 3D vs. MCMGs but I hope and pray they don't hot shot the angle. Let it build up. Have the match at Genesis.

·
Foley Is Good
1,333 Posts
i'm hoping for 1.4 rating
While that would be wonderful.

I highly doubt it will happen.

Not saying it shouldn't happen, but TNA just doesn't advertise enough beyond their own fanbase for them to score a solid 1.4 tonight. :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don't care what rating will they get, i just want a pretty nice show with good promos and good wrestling.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I can't wait to see J-Woww on tonight. Should be awesome.

Also really excited for the main event angle. Not sure why but that stable really does it for me.

21 - 40 of 885 Posts