Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 885 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Don't miss the most important iMPACT in TNA Wrestling history! New TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy will be in attendance! The question is, will he answer for turning his back on the fans on Sunday night? Why did he do it?!

- Also, what will Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett and Abyss have to say about their role in helping Hardy turn his back on the fans and win the World Title? Will THEY reveal why they joined forces???

- How will TNA President Dixie Carter and the rest of TNA Management react to what happened?!

- What will happen to Kurt Angle after he lost at the PPV? Will he hold true to his promise to retire...or will he want to exact his revenge?

- J-Woww from the MTV hit series "Jersey Shore" will appear on the broadcast, also featuring TNA newcomers Robbie E and Cookie

- Also, will TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns answer Team 3D's retirement challenge? On Sunday night, Team 3D announced they were retiring as a tag team, but they wanted to face the MCMG in their final bout!

- Plus, NEW Knockouts Champion Tara will be there - and certainly, Madison Rayne isn't happy she won the gold! What's next for Mickie James as well? Will she begin her quest to capture the title?

There are so many questions after what happened on Sunday night...don't miss Thursday's huge iMPACT and ReACTION featuring the aftermath of the epic event!

No spoilers​

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait, where are the people who continually bitch at me for not putting up the thread early enough and the thread not having enough pages because of it?

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Will be fun to see Hardy heel for the first time in years. When was the last time he actually was heel?

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
- SM™-;8948823 said:
Will be fun to see Hardy heel for the first time in years. When was the last time he actually was heel?
When he was in "The New Brood" with Gangrel, Following him and Matt turning on Micheal Hayes their short time manager.
There was the time he called out HBK in 03 and got superkicked for his efforts and seemed like a heel, But i don't think that counts really as he was fired a short while later.

Anyways I'm VERY stoked for Impact this week, Seeing Jeff Hardy as a heel i'm very intrigued about, and my fave Knockout Madison too.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wait, where are the people who continually bitch at me for not putting up the thread early enough and the thread not having enough pages because of it?
Where's the poll?:lmao:flip:lmao

·
3,323 Posts
When he was in "The New Brood" with Gangrel, Following him and Matt turning on Micheal Hayes their short time manager.
There was the time he called out HBK in 03 and got superkicked for his efforts and seemed like a heel, But i don't think that counts really as he was fired a short while later.

Anyways I'm VERY stoked for Impact this week, Seeing Jeff Hardy as a heel i'm very intrigued about, and my fave Knockout Madison too.
Thanks that was a long time ago and Jeff has never been a full fledged heel for a long period ever so should be good to see how he does with it.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Thanks that was a long time ago and Jeff has never been a full fledged heel for a long period ever so should be good to see how he does with it.
It was, His stint with Gangrel wasn't that long, only a matter of months IIRC, and I agree, I'm very interested to see how he works as a heel after being a fan favourite for so long.

·
3,323 Posts
It was, His stint with Gangrel wasn't that long, only a matter of months IIRC, and I agree, I'm very interested to see how he works as a heel after being a fan favourite for so long.
Tbh i didnt think that TNA would be bold enough to turn him heel with him being such a fan favourite which makes it all the more good.

1 - 20 of 885 Posts