·
Banned
4,010 Posts

·
Actually in The Business
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ This, although have to agree she's cute :lawler
To be fair it takes time to learn and go through the training. She's still young, has a great starting point and a great look. By the time she would be ready to debut on the main show she'd be 20-21 (scouting her, allowing her to wrap up anything she already has committed to, training, establishing a character etc.) But based on her look alone she has a lot of potential, as for her ability to act I have no idea what she's capable of.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
give her 15,000 for a topnotch boobjob and i think vince would be verrrrrrrrrry interested

unfortunately she's more cute than anything else and they've already got AJ they don't need another thin cute little girl although DEM GUNS

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
give her 15,000 for a topnotch boobjob and i think vince would be verrrrrrrrrry interested

unfortunately she's more cute than anything else and they've already got AJ they don't need another thin cute little girl although DEM GUNS
Yeah I know but will they match Hogans 24 inch pyphones
imagine her hogan the ultimate warrior and chyna in a fatal 4 way match!? Oh brother!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
That chicks arms are crazy!
Pretty sure they're bigger/better than 99% of the guys on this forum.
A definite possibility for a Diva down the road...
She's like something out of Mortal Kombat or Tekken (i.e. a buff chick usually never looks that hot).

·
Actually in The Business
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you guys hate when Vince gets big strong muscly MEN who cant wrestle, yet you want a muscly WOMAN who cant wrestle?
Wrestling is about both appearances and performing. This woman has a very appealing look and certainly has the looks down. I've been through training I know what its like. She has a great start, clearly is well disciplined and in the habit of working out. I have no problem with WWE hiring big strong muscular guys, I just happen to be a fan of people like punk, bryan and jericho.

Given proper training and her discipline I could see her being successful. Whether she has the passion or talent for it, that is unknown. But certainly a good start.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts