Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brock jobbing to the Cobra would be the single most funny and ridiculous sights in WWE history. Imagine Lesnar selling the Cobra by bouncing around the ring after being hit by that devastating move. What better way to punish him for his backstage tantrum than to job him out to the Cobra ?

:troll

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I would mark out.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Santino would probably get the shit beat out of him in a shoot-fight beforehand, lol.
cus santino didnt do judo for 20 yrs or anything right?

if they had a brock santino match that would be a great opportunity for santino to get a bit more serious and bring out some more mma styled moves that he can do.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
cus santino didnt do judo for 20 yrs or anything right?

if they had a brock santino match that would be a great opportunity for santino to get a bit more serious and bring out some more mma styled moves that he can do.
Not saying that, but he wouldn't be in on it and Lesnar is simply a lot bigger in size. While "bigger is not better", it definitely gives an advantage.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Not saying that, but he wouldn't be in on it and Lesnar is simply a lot bigger in size. While "bigger is not better", it definitely gives an advantage.
i guess you never heard the storys about kurt angle and lesnar having some wrestling matches for fun, and angle winning them.

santino was training to do judo at the olympics, hes also done mma and wrestling in the past, lesnar is a beast but dont play down santino just because hes got a comedy gimmick, hes a legit fighter.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm sure there is something in Lesnars contract that prob gives him a good amount of say in what his character does.

Makes me think the contract signing last week had a few real stipulations in it(meaning ones that were in his contract already), such as the whole "if you have any ideas about me, you run them all by me first" which is basically talking about his booking

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does anybody know if Lesnar's backstage tantrum was a fake report or if it had any truth behind it?

As for the OP, that would be amazing. I can just see Brock now getting knocked out by the devastating Cobra!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I imagine if something like that were to happen, it would at the end of his contract. That would be a great Wrestlemania moment.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I highly doubt Brock would even do it. He would most likely walk out on his contract. He won't be poor anytime soon.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
i would mark the fuck out

and say what you want santino could put up a fight against lesnar with his bare knuckle experience

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.