Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture this scenario. They tell Donald Trump that Lashley will beat Umaga, and that they will get to shave Vince's head. This is of course what happened. But instead they have Umaga win, and they grab Donald Trump, and hold him in the chair against his will. McMahon, Austin, and Umaga hold him down and shave his head against his will. Can you imagine the aftermath? I would LOVE to have seen that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can imagine Vince getting the shit sued out of him if it was against Donald's will.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
LOL that would've been amazing on all proportions, but yeah, Vince would've gotten sued.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Picture this scenario. They tell Donald Trump that Lashley will beat Umaga, and that they will get to shave Vince's head. This is of course what happened. But instead they have Umaga win, and they grab Donald Trump, and hold him in the chair against his will. McMahon, Austin, and Umaga hold him down and shave his head against his will. Can you imagine the aftermath? I would LOVE to have seen that.
Donald would have probably just walked out of the arena and called the police or his agent/representative would have if they did try to hold him against his will and shave him. Holding someone unlawfully against their own will would not just be a civil but possible criminal matter.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
sued but worth it.
I don't think Donald would have let them shave him. As I stated before he could have had law enforcement intervene. It might have ruined the show but a person held against their will is a criminal matter. Besides Vince would never had done that anyway.

·
Banned
264 Posts
because friends play jokes on each other

·
Banned
852 Posts
because friends play jokes on each other
Telling somebody they have something on their shirt and flicking them in the nose when they look down is a joke. Holding somebody against their will and shaving their head is a crime. Not to mention the fact that Trump is a public figure, and his hair is a prominent part of his image.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think Donald would have let them shave him. As I stated before he could have had law enforcement intervene. It might have ruined the show but a person held against their will is a criminal matter. Besides Vince would never had done that anyway.
They wouldn't be "letting" him do anything. You'd have three huge, powerful guys, grab him, throw him into the chair, and hold him down.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Trumps hair looks awful anyway, he probably should just be bald.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
:lmao this thread

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
They wouldn't be "letting" him do anything. You'd have three huge, powerful guys, grab him, throw him into the chair, and hold him down.
And those three big powerful guys that grabbed him would have to obey the command of law enforcement to let him go. If not it becomes a criminal matter. Don't you think that someone as powerful as Trump has associates who would intervene and contact the authorities quickly if something like that were to happen. In this hypothetical manner holding Trump against his will would not just be a breach of contract but more importantly a criminal matter.

Now Trump could have played along without leaving or telling the guys to stop in which case it would be just a civil matter of breach of contract. However, if hypothetically Trump made it known that he wanted to leave and the big guys kept him against his will then it becomes a criminal act.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts