Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
why would zeke need to be a henchman to the nexus hes paid he dues already by being the brian kendricks henchman it's ezekiels time to sine now and dominate on his own

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,726 Posts
Won't work. He's black, therefore cannot be in anything remotely important on WWE television.

Sad but true.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
He's black. He won't be in the Nexus.

However, as you said, it would be sick. Zeke is awesome, and he'd be a brilliant enforcer.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,078 Posts
Does anyone know when Skip Sheffield is due back? His and Tarver's absences have hurt the most for Nexus in my honest opinion.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Although I love heel factions, Zeke wouldn't be a good fit for Nexus. In most factions, it's about one or two guys with the others begin lackies, with Nexus obviously in Barrett and Gabriel as main stars.

Big Zeke will also become a huge star, I am sure Vince will push him to the moon. Zeke will become the new Batista.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Zeke dont need it Nexus.

·
A game brought
1,013 Posts
Otunga is just light skinned enough to be in Nexuses.Big Zeke is out of the question.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
I rather have Percy Watson than Zeke. He should be NO WHERE even near Nexus.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
He would fit it well since skip is out and they lack muscle...useful muscle. But I seen someone with a sig that said "you are either nexus or you are black" I laughed but hey you never know, sadly zeke is as black as they come even if the back of his head is more intimidating than anyone in nexus right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts