Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried several posts in Wrestling Divas, Celebs, and Models, but everytime I try it, the only pic that shows is the first one, I tried the next pictures with both the [pic] [/pic] and
tags.

Any help?

N

·
0 Posts
Please show me, in this thread, the way you post the pictures. No nudes, please.

Or you could just link me to one of your posts.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright.

Ok, I previewed my post, looked like the pics worked, maybe it was just some of them that didn't connect properly or something. By the way, I am using netscape, because when I go to this forum on IE, it sends a whack of spyware to my PC. Bottom one didn't work for some reason...?

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
It's probaly the site where you get the pics. Click the first one, get the url, and change the number for each picture. If you don't view them all they don't work.

N

·
0 Posts
Link me to a failed post of yours. CHances are it's the server you got the pics from -- perhaps hotlinking was disabled and the pic tag was down.

N

·
0 Posts
Okay. This might go over your head depending on how computer illiterate you are.

Go to a website, get a pic, go to WEForums, make a new thread or reply, and use the tag on the image. Only one image. DO NOT submit yet. Once you've got the link, close the browser where you got the picture. Follow these instructions: [url]http://www.pictureview.com/support2/howtodeletecache.htm#Netscape[/url]

Now do a preview of the post. If the img tag works, the hotlinking is not disabled. If it doesn't, hotlinking is disabled.

In that case, edit your post and remove img with pic, then repreview the post. If it works, get the rest of the images.

Might sound like a lot, but once you get the hang of it, it's simple and you won't make any mistakes. Just keep a link to where you got the pictures from or something, like in your clipboard.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
No man I'm very literate to computers.

Where can I download a video card? Why did someone write "IBM" on my tower? CPU stands for computer, right? What is windows and how do I use it? what is 1024x768???

lol just kidding.

Thanks for the tips.

So basically you're just telling me to preview my posts and delete my cache. That's cool.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure, I seem to be running an older version of Netscape, can I just delete my cache manually (by accessing the folder and deleting all the files)?

N

·
0 Posts
You could, but the instructions SHOULD be very similar. You should be able to navigate the menus and find it.

I'm getting that you're using Netscape 7.2, which is the latest Netscape, right? One of them, anyway. The instructions are what is old.

I'd tell you but my sister only has IE.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah im running netscape v.7.2

Some reason, IE doesn't work for WE-TB forums on mine (sends a whack of spyware).

Makes sense that it's an older version... I'll try to look at it best as possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts