Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck YPD, The Bitch talking, hating motha fucka, that thinkz he beat me in a battle, witch he lost, cuz dat fag is a self centered stupid fuck, that cant even take a defeat... Fuckin sissy... My lil sister got more skillz den you... get a fuckin life and stay off my dick... Fuck ur Mixtape cuz its gunna suck more dick then Paris ever did. And fuck dissing ya in Audio because i aint gunna waist my fuckin money n time on a wack ass bitch... And fuck everything u talked to, hit on, and seen, because we all know... THERES REAL THUGZ AND GANGSTAZ IN THE GREAT BRITIAN or where the fuck ever u live... I'd love 2 see da day where u can survive in New York... Fucking Fag... Dont start shit u cant finish...

dere we go... im bitching now... every1 better run n hide... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT! The Icon dun did it again... Fuck haterz

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You're a bitch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm... Just beacsue I like Rap music, and just beacuse I can handle my own problemz, doesn't mean yall hasta jump on my dick n steriotype me... so u can join the dick riding list if u want... w/e

N

·
0 Posts
th3_ic0n said:
hmmm... Just beacsue I like Rap music, and just beacuse I can handle my own problemz, doesn't mean yall hasta jump on my dick n steriotype me... so u can join the dick riding list if u want... w/e
You're the one acting like a faggot. Did you always like giving head, or was it something your friend forced you to do?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOoO That comes from sum1 whom spends his whole life infront a screen Mr 6,000 post kid... GET A FUCKIN LIFE, You know, it doesn't kill2 go outside, right???

N

·
0 Posts
I've been on the forum for 3 years, so fuck you.

I hope your brother kills you, especially after I ban the both of you.

P.S. Take a few thousand English classes so you can spell even the simplistic words, fag.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I find it funny when people say get a life because you are on a forum posting, why register yourself then? You either will post like everyone else or be a lurker which is worse. This guy needs to learn english and should die after he does.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
th3_ic0n said:
Fuck YPD, The Bitch talking, hating motha fucka, that thinkz he beat me in a battle, witch he lost, cuz dat fag is a self centered stupid fuck, that cant even take a defeat... Fuckin sissy... My lil sister got more skillz den you... get a fuckin life and stay off my dick... Fuck ur Mixtape cuz its gunna suck more dick then Paris ever did. And fuck dissing ya in Audio because i aint gunna waist my fuckin money n time on a wack ass bitch... And fuck everything u talked to, hit on, and seen, because we all know... THERES REAL THUGZ AND GANGSTAZ IN THE GREAT BRITIAN or where the fuck ever u live... I'd love 2 see da day where u can survive in New York... Fucking Fag... Dont start shit u cant finish...

dere we go... im bitching now... every1 better run n hide... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT! The Icon dun did it again... Fuck haterz
Can anyone tell me what this afg is trying to say? I'm sorry I don't speak Gangster.

N

·
0 Posts
bigboy2, remove all that text in your signature. It's way too long.

You can have like 7 lines max without the image...so if you want to keep some lines you can...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts