Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I will get a lot of shit coming on me making this thread.

I know people like to hate Triple H but after last night I am waiting for the day that he runs WWE not Stephanie or Shane.

People say Triple H is doing great work with NXT to make the IWC love him,I don't care as long as he is giving a good product.

NXT Takeovers are better almost everytime then the main show,wrestlers are used right in NXT and get screwed on the main roster.

Triple H really knows what the wrestlers and fans want as he was a wrestler before so he has an experience.

Vince is really out of touch that will just do whatever he wants whether it is the right thing or not.

Triple H doesn't like Kevin Dunn and that is also enough reason for me to want him to be on charge.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Re: I'm waiting for the day Triple H run WWE

I cannot wait either.

Triple H is younger, and much more in tune with what the fans of 2017 want to see. He is miles ahead of Vince in every area of booking.

Vince is old, washed up, out of touch and is 20 years past his best. And worst of all, he has absolutely no intention to evolve with the times. And no matter how much ratings drop or how many cuts need to be made because of financial struggles, his old ass will never change.

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
Re: I'm waiting for the day Triple H run WWE

I'll reserve an opinion until we actually can see and evaluate how well he's done once he's actually IN charge. Assuming that the main product will be better just because NXT is is pretty short-sighted and naïve, as is assuming that every thing you like is the result of HHH and that everything you dislike is the result of McMahon.

For better or worse though, I'm interested to see what HHH's vision can bring to the table once he's in complete control.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
The Haitch hears you-uhh.

And The Haitch will never let you down-uhh.

:trips2

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Hunter right now is taping 4x60min episodes of TV once every month and 2 hours live every 3-4 months. It's another thing to be doing 5 hours live weekly plus a 3 hour PPV every month.

Then there is that little thing where one of his guys Road Dogg is the one that is running SD.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
I don't know that he can match Vince as a businessman, but as a creative mind Triple H and his team are leagues ahead. Whatever Vince once had is largely gone. He still has his moments here and there but it's more hits than misses these days. Not that I think the writers should be absolved of blame either though, it's not all on Vince.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
HHH taking over creative from Vince is not going to be the problem once Vince is gone.

The problem for the WWE is going to be Stephanie taking over the business side :bosque

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Be careful what you wish for OP.

The moronic son-in-law and his wife are utterly clueless on how to run a promotion (creative, business, you name it), and will most likely run the promotion into the ground unless a competent management starts covering him and his mistakes.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Be careful what you wish for OP.

The moronic son-in-law and his wife are utterly clueless on how to run a promotion (creative, business, you name it), and will most likely run the promotion into the ground unless a competent management starts covering him and his mistakes.
Man who cares at this point. Step senile vince down.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I don't know how anyone can really have any opinion on HHH or Stephanie at this point. As long as Vince is there he's in charge. Period. Stephanie and HHH are still even now waiting in the wings.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I seriously think both Hunter and Steph are in for a serious shock when Vince passes and they find out that in his will he signed over ownership of the WWE to Shane. Vince is a smart businessman and knows that Shane would do the best job. I also think Vince respects Shane a hell of a lot more for going off to do his own thing for a while.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts