Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the miz and r-truth are in a conspiracy angle and are teaming

drew mcintyre was talking to christian how he feels his pain of not being treated right

reks and hawkins were talking to barrett about what he's done and what they're going to do ... barrett has been on his on crusade of not being treated right

i mean lets be honest, it was sort of weird seeing the wwe have reks, hawkins, and mcintyre on tv after weeks of not.

like i said i'm looking too much into it but it'd be cool having a stable of miz, truth, christian, barrett, hawkins, reks, and mcintyre

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Re: i'm totally looking too much into it, but are we seeing a huge stable in the maki

C-Hawk and T-Reks are going to be a tag team. McIntyre and Barrett should be main eventing.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Re: i'm totally looking too much into it, but are we seeing a huge stable in the maki

The way I took it, and some of the IWC as well, is three tag teams are being formed. The promos last night were a way of grouping them together and establishing the pairs.

Miz/R-Truth
Hawkins/Reks
Christian/McIntyre

That's kind of big for a stable but it would work also.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts

Barrett, Miz, Truth, Christian, McIntyre in a stable? I'd go for that.

Hawkins and Reks are pretty pointless though, they're two jobbers who haven't done anything and most likely aren't gonna do anything.

·
Registered
82 Posts

It's one route. Thats what I'm loving about whats going on at the moment, although the main plots have lost a bit of steam (Because they were padded out over 5 week build to NOC) there's little things going on that could go anywhere. A load of factions running round would be great. ANd something they haven't done properly in a while. I cannot wait for everything to come together.

I just pray they don't drop the ball.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

whaaat

hawkins is better than 75% of the guys getting tv time, didn't you see how charismatic he was last night when talking to barrett

·
Banned
1,502 Posts

whaaat

hawkins is better than 75% of the guys getting tv time, didn't you see how charismatic he was last night when talking to barrett
Nobody knows who they are, and nobody probably cares about them, they haven't done anything in years or at all, why place two guys who have spent their entire career jobbing in a stable with guys like Barrett, Miz, Truth, Christian, and McIntyre who can still be salvaged.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

maybe wwe is going to go wcw crazy and put all of them in the nwo

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts

Nobody knows who they are, and nobody probably cares about them, they haven't done anything in years or at all, why place two guys who have spent their entire career jobbing in a stable with guys like Barrett, Miz, Truth, Christian, and McIntyre who can still be salvaged.
Because they haven't been given a serious chance. Reks and Hawkins (especially Hawkins) have loads of potential. Guys like Barrett and McIntyre have been pushed relatively well in the past and McIntyre didn't make the most of it and Barrett was still a little green at the time of his major push.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

Hawkins and Reks are still young enough to be salvaged, especially since Hawkins is immensely talented. I'm pretty much convinced that part of Hawkins' problem is that he's young and the other half is that he's a lot like Dolph Ziggler. The young guys tend to be the ones left on the back burner and they already have a Dolph Ziggler. Seeing Drew and Hawkins last night was a major highlight of actually going to the show. I came out thinking a lot better of Reks than I used to (since his silent monster gimmick was never going to work).

Anything that gets guys like Drew, Hawkins, and Reks onto tv is fine by me.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

Putting someone like Hawkins and McIntyre next to Christian and Barrett automatically makes them important by association and the audience would begin to care about them. So if this is the plan, it's a good one.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts

I would love a big stable. Back in the 90s with the huge stable wars with the Corporation, The Ministry, the Nation, Right to Censor, etc, it was fun to see all those groups because it made guys who weren't affiliated stand out more.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts

Probably not a stable in the making, but I could see a tag team, or two being born in the WWE. Starting with the most obvious with Reks/Hawkins. If Tyler can stop with the "Surf's Up" voice, and sound like he looks then this tag team could be "Gold". Hawkins is the closest thing I have seen to HBK in years, and I don't care how much I get bashed for this. No, he isn't "The next HBK", but like I said he is the closest thing to HBK in terms of attitude amongst other things that I have seen in a long time folks.

Drew, and Wade were a tag team a long while ago, and I think they would make for a solid tag team on Raw's Super Show only, and maybe a Smackdown here, and there. Then, when Wade doesn't work a Raw Super Show, Drew could go singles. This allows them to work themselves on two shows, as singles, or as a tag team. McIntyre could be Wade's new best friend, you know something similar to what HHH/HBK had, or Flair/Anderson, or Hall/Nash, or HBK/Nash. However you want to view it.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts

Putting someone like Hawkins and McIntyre next to Christian and Barrett automatically makes them important by association and the audience would begin to care about them. So if this is the plan, it's a good one.
It might make them important by association but in reality all Hawkins and Reks would do is just become Michael Tarver and Darren Young, they'd job to the main event guys and they might gain a little from it.

Perhaps you're right, and they'll flourish, but they've been there for years and they haven't done anything yet, which is what sticks out to me. Hell, Hawkins was in a stable with Edge and he's still jobbing to this day, they put Reks on Team Smackdown for Bragging Rights and he vanished afterwards.

They'll either job or get kicked out.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts

Triple H had one of the most embarrassing squashes ever and he seemed to recover just fine.

Hawkins will get heat if he's on the main show getting mic time.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

It might make them important by association but in reality all Hawkins and Reks would do is just become Michael Tarver and Darren Young, they'd job to the main event guys and they might gain a little from it.

Perhaps you're right, and they'll flourish, but they've been there for years and they haven't done anything yet, which is what sticks out to me. Hell, Hawkins was in a stable with Edge and he's still jobbing to this day, they put Reks on Team Smackdown for Bragging Rights and he vanished afterwards.

They'll either job or get kicked out.
Being the faction jobbers is better than not being used at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts