Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's like every week there's a fatal 4,5,6 way match on raw or smackdown with the same females or the same dudes.shit is boring

It was cool back in the day when they first introduced it but now they overdo them matches.how do y'all feel about it?

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
They're done a lot better on Brazzers.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Creative need to get, yeh know, creative and write multiple storylines for each division. It can't always be about the titles. I respect that on SD being a two hour show they like to be about the titles, and I like that they don't want to leave anyone behind on SD they want to use all of them, but on Raw there's no excuse at all.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
People shit on the Raw women's division for it yet I count only 4 times they've done it this year

WM
# 1 contender for Payback
2 Triple Threat matches because Bayley got injured (so not even a Fatal 4 or 5)
No Mercy

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Yeah they are really uncreative with the matches. It's the same midcarders wrestling eachother and the same maineventers wrestling eachother every week. Thats why I find it extremly refreshing when you get something like Aj/Gable or Cena/Jordan every now and then. You have so many guys. Why not have tagwrestlers face maineventers or midcarders face cruiserweights and all in between.

Cesaro vs Bate
Jeff vs Reigns
Sheamus vs Braun
Neville vs Cena
Swann vs Rollins
Balor vs Dunne

Just some random shit I'll take over whatever we get on tv these days. These guys wont be facing eachother on ppv anytime soon either so its a way of getting fresh matchups on tv without spoiling the ppvs like they do when they have wrestler a and b team up against the opponents they'll be facing at the next ppv.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.