Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://vids.wwe.com/13311/night-of-champions-beth-phoenix

WWE.Com had a post match interview with former #1 contender for the Diva's Championship, Beth Phoenix. Beth lost her match and shot to be WWE Divas Champion for the second time against Kelly Kelly. Beth had the upper hand for most of the match with a devastating suplex to Kelly Kelly for example, but Kelly tried for a pinfall at the right time and remained the Divas Champion once again.

So I ask you guys, what does this quote from Beth mean for her and Natalya? Will things get more interesting between the 4 divas that are Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, Natalya and Eve? If Kelly faces Beth for the third time at Hell in a Cell PPV, will Kelly's 4 month reign come to an end?

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Re: "I'm Throught being nice! its time to get Angry!" (NOC Spoiler)

it means...no one gives a fuck about the waning divas division...

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Apparently from the crowd reaction I saw at Night of Champions, you're wrong

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Means nothing. Her chance to do so was tonight and she lost to Kelly twice in a row with the same move.
I assume she would go to the back of the line for the title. But if we learned anything from Christian, there can be more then 1 rematch lol. The same thing happened with Natalya, she didn't win the Divas Title till her 3rd match against Laycool

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

I assume she would go to the back of the line for the title. But if we learned anything from Christian, there can be more then 1 rematch lol. The same thing happened with Natalya, she didn't win the Divas Title till her 3rd match against Laycool
But this isn't the World title picture. This is the Diva's division. Natalia won it because she was only person that could really win the belt from an unover act like Laycool, although that was McCool's problem. If Beth wins it in two weeks, it'll be too little, too late since she had everything to win.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Natalya is ridiculous in these interviews, so annoying. I just can't put my finger on what it is, but doesn't seem greatly genuine and just sort of agreeing with Beths views. Maybe in terms of acting it doesn;t seem believeable.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Natalya is ridiculous in these interviews, so annoying. I just can't put my finger on what it is, but doesn't seem greatly genuine and just sort of agreeing with Beths views. Maybe in terms of acting it doesn;t seem believeable.
I actually understand exactly what you are saying. When I watched that video it looked like Natalya was trying not to laugh. They always have her on the side agreeing or to make some kind of "Tough" comment. I think this Divas of Doom thing would be more effective if the writers had the two do effective things each week like a strong monologue and then attack a diva on a regular basis to make their point across. The reason why Kharma was so popular in her role was because she actually did something each week. She proved her point that the days of the barbie dolls are over. I really think Kharma's storyline got dropped on Beth and Natalya due to her pregnancy. I can't help but imagine how awesome this time would be if she hadn't gotten pregnant =(, definitely a lot more effective and exciting then what we are getting fed now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts