Wrestling Forum banner

Im the Janetty

1182 12
Would you like to see this match on Raw or a PPV. The Miz vs Morrison in a '' I'm the Janetty match''. It's just like a classic i quit match but instead of screaming i quit.They have to scream im the janetty. I think it'd hilarious seeing miz and morrison destorying each other to prove once and for all. Who's the bigger star and who's the better man
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,895 Posts
No need to, Miz is already the HBK and Morrison is the Jannetyy. Miz is having a Mania match v. Cena, going in as champion, fueding with The Rock.
Morrison's in the background in a silly match involving Snooki.

· Banned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You sure about that? :lmao
You came in my thread with the sole purpose of getting it closed, because your not your smart enough to make you own post so you try to call me out? perfectic. I've got news for you these people like me they want to hear what i have to say just leave us alone troll

· Registered
2,174 Posts
You came in my thread with the sole purpose of getting it closed, because your not your smart enough to make you own post so you try to call me out? perfectic. I've got news for you these people like me they want to hear what i have to say just leave us alone troll
I'm trolling this thread. Okay. This thread itself is a troll.
Why the HELL would they have an "I'm the Marty Janetty" match? They've had plenty of matches already, it wouldn't make any sense, because it would bury the other guy underground, it would also mean the other would say "I'M THE HBK YEAHH"! Why the hell would they do that, they need to have their own legacy, not clowning around trying to be funny.

There, a normal answer to a stupid thread, happy now? Goof.

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Threads like this make me feel really bad for Janetty... LOL I mean c'mon, he was a decent wrestler and won the IC title (secondary singles championship) in the biggest wrestling company (they can call themselves sports entertainment all they want, but the second W in WWE is for wrestling)... It's not his fault that he just happened to have tagged once upon a time with one of the, if not THE greatest performer ever in the business... Let's not make his name something to be embarrassed about...

My view though, is that neither Morrison nor HBK are the 'inferior' one... They both are hugely over, very talented and have ridiculously bright futures ahead of them...

· Registered
957 Posts
Threads like this make me feel really bad for Janetty... LOL I mean c'mon, he was a decent wrestler and won the IC title (secondary singles championship) in the biggest wrestling company (they can call themselves sports entertainment all they want, but the second W in WWE is for wrestling)... It's not his fault that he just happened to have tagged once upon a time with one of the, if not THE greatest performer ever in the business... Let's not make his name something to be embarrassed about...

My view though, is that neither Morrison nor HBK are the 'inferior' one... They both are hugely over, very talented and have ridiculously bright futures ahead of them...
THANK YOU!!!

Jannetty was an awesome wrestler in his own right. Hell, at one point you could argue that he was better than Shawn.

Truth be told, the only reason Jannetty never became anything greater than he has was b/c he couldn't keep his demons under control. If he could, Jannetty would've gone down as a legend also.

He just happened to team with the best to ever do it. Please ppl, don't be ignorant and make it seem like Jannetty was anything short of awesome because of that.

· Registered
20,972 Posts
One guy has been a world champion for several months now and the other guy has been stuck in mid-card limbo since leaving ECW. We already know who the Jannetty is, at least for the foreseeable future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.