Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I read about the pop ups being reduced, but I'm still getting about 4 on every page that I load. Also, what happened to the red and black skin with no pop ups?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I disable scripting when I'm on here. It helps with the pop-ups. When I need Java, I have to enable it again. Earlier on, I had to use Java so I had no pop-up stopper and found the first page gave me 4 pop-ups, then the subsequent pages only gave me 1-2 pop-ups, mostly one.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
It's not so much the pop ups for me, a lot of the time my browser will jsut freeze when i try to load up a page. It can be really, really annoying - especcially if i'm doing something in another window and they all end up not responding as a result.

This only happens to me on here. The pop ups on their own are very annoying, a lot of the sites i visit require java so i have to keep disabling/enabling scripting and i can often forget only to be bombarded with like 10 pop ups on a page load.

I can understand Amish wanting to advertise, but for a guest viewing the site, it's not very encouraging to have to close dozens of pop ups and pop unders just to navigate their way around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts