Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During SummerSlam tonight The Miz had some heavy involvement with the PPV,he cut a promo saying he'd join Team WWE,but before that happened Nexus attacked Dolph Ziggler & Kofi Kingston saying they'd get rid of any potential replacements,but they didn't attack Miz. Bryan Danielson replaces Miz,and then Miz interfers & attacks Danielson helping Nexus. I just find it strange that Nexus has yet to have any problems with The Miz,which now leads me to believe he's involved.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
During SummerSlam tonight The Miz had some heavy involvement with the PPV,he cut a promo saying he'd join Team WWE,but before that happened Nexus attacked Dolph Ziggler & Kofi Kingston saying they'd get rid of any potential replacements,but they didn't attack Miz. Bryan Danielson replaces Miz,and then Miz interfers & attacks Danielson helping Nexus. I just find it strange that Nexus has yet to have any problems with The Miz,which now leads me to believe he's involved.
I don't know if it necessarily means Miz is a part of Nexus, I think Miz/Bryan are going to start a feud. Miz is most likely not a part of Nexus, I think that personally would be a big letdown. He will face Bryan for the US Title, lose, then get involved in a main event angle.

I've said Trips, Cena, or McMahon could be the leader, after tonight I say Vinnie Mac returns as the mastermind behind Nexus. Only way Nexus could regain some heat is if they reveal their leader tomorrow, watch and see!

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Not sure about this but the only thing I can see is.

Bret/Cena continue to feud with Nexus until it all blows off at the Survivor Series climaxing ironicaly at the same arena it began. (This time with a HHH return maybe)

Miz/Bryan feud for a couple of months which results in Daniel winning the US title and Miz going off to cash it in some time after.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Nah, if he was truely apart of Nexus he would have helped them win, not just help them eliminate one guy. Taking out Cena with the briefcase and helping them get the win for there team would have possibly alluded to that.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Well they did tease Vince being the Nexus mastermind,but they attacked him to write his character off. I think he probably was the leader or atleast was in on it,but they turned on him,so it pretty much rules him out. Triple H is still very possible.
Maybe Vince ordered them to attack him to make it look like he wasn't the leader....it's possible! :rolleyes:

Vince is most likely, followed by Trips, and remember don't rule out Cena just yet, I could still see him turning in the near future. But WWE might be making too much money off him to turn him heel, only time will tell.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah, if he was truely apart of Nexus he would have helped them win, not just help them eliminate one guy. Taking out Cena with the briefcase and helping them get the win for there team would have possibly alluded to that.
I agree with you on that one,however him singling out Bryan could potentially lead to something besides the US Championship feud.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
People always predict the conclusions to story lines and read into the angles really deep and 99% of the time what the poster predicts never happens, or even comes close. I don't even think the conclusions for story lines are set in concrete by WWE from the beginning.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not sure if the OP is saying Miz is part of the bigger picture or not, but i really can't see him being that. Why would the Nexus take out VKM because the Miz told them to? I can see him temporarily siding with Nexus but don't think he is one of them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Miz joining Nexus would make no sense. He attacked Brian just to re-ignite the feud that was planned way before.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
I'm sorta doubting it. It makes sense The Miz would attack Daniel Bryan after being the replacement for him in the main event. The Miz was obviously wanting to be in the main event at Summerslam to feed his ego [Kayfabe wise] and wanted to put off his "decision" until the night of the PPV for that reason. Bryan replacing him swept the rug under his feet and thus he interfered and got Bryan eliminated. Plus it continues the feud they had earlier in the year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
no, he won't join the nexus.
i think there's a feud starting between the miz and daniel bryan.
and hopefully this feud ends with bryan winning the united states championship!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Miz joining Nexus would make no sense. He attacked Brian just to re-ignite the feud that was planned way before.
Actually it would. Both Miz and Michael Cole were the only members of relevance in RAW that were never attacked by the Nexus and both of them were part of NXT Season 1. It would make sense if all of this was a plan from Michael Cole to become RAW GM and Miz to become WWE Champion and control RAW whit the hel of they personal army The Nexus.

But for this happens, Daniel Bryan would have to become a major piece in the hole storyline and for somehow I don't believe that WWE is prepared to give a main event push to Daniel yet.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure if the OP is saying Miz is part of the bigger picture or not, but i really can't see him being that. Why would the Nexus take out VKM because the Miz told them to? I can see him temporarily siding with Nexus but don't think he is one of them.
No i don't think The Miz is the bigger picture,but i am starting to think that Miz & Nexus are connected some how.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Miz joining Nexus could make sense imo. Remember The Miz was a joke when he debuted in the WWE ,and people treated him like crap because of his MTV background. The NXT rookies felt like they all got treated like crap as well(the challenges,the way their pros treated them,etc). Miz could have felt sorry for the NXT guys,because they came into the company & were humiliated by the others almost instantly.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the miz joing makes perfect sense. he is young. making a name for himself. good with the mic..cocky...arrogant and has the mitb breifcase. if it plays out like this it would make perfect sense. the miz drops the us title to bryan at night of champions. cashes in the money in the bank at night of champions and becomes the wwe champ. then at a ppv down the line...barrett challenges bryan for the us title...only thing i can say the would keep the miz from being the leader is that he isnt a big enough draw. the nexus are a huge draw already and only too people can take them to the next level. cena or hhh. hhh makes the most sense because anytime he touches a faction it turns to gold and stars are made instantly.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have been saying that Miz is part of the "bigger picture" since MITB. This makes sense for a variety of reasons (look at some of my previous posts for reasons) and is really the only direction the story can go without being a disappointment. (To those who think HHH is involved, what sense would it make for him to be Nexus' leader and them not go after Sheamus?) After SS, however, I am starting to think that the whole Nexus angle has only been a ploy to bolster Cena's character. While I think Wade Barrett and some of the others will have meaningful careers, I get the feeling that the Nexus angle is about to lose steam. Hopefully I am wrong and my original thoughts come to fruition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts