Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listen if your a mod or admin cuz i got something to say. something that i got to get off my chest.... mhalberg91, imafool, the fan, kanerules1030 and mybraves are all the same user... ME. i know you guys already know this but please out of the goodness of your heart give me a chance. i know i didn't do well as mhalberg91 with getting everyone pissed and then spamming a lot but those days are OVER. i am a changed man! if u give me another chance ill do better! ive been a constant contributor to the stories section and a good one at that! I was a newbie! a n00b if you will! ive changed!

·
Banned
709 Posts
good...now prove that you can be better before we f'n ban you again

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
*Green Day* said:
Since this is a I'm Sorry thread, but first the thread starter, get IP banned.

I'm sorry for posting on these fourms.
Then don't post, nobody said you had too did they?

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Hombre said:
Stop making so many accounts. It's expensive to change a title.
AwW I didnt realize you pay for it. :cool:
I get it free :eek:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You really are 2 aren't ya? He was talking/jokin about buyin people UT's...

·
Banned
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All im saying is i can be a valuable contributor for this site and a good one at that! you guys probably think this is :bs: but its true! i really want to stay on the site!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
I'm just waiting for his title to be moron on this account too...

·
Banned
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just want to say that i will respect the members of the site and i will never make immatuer remarks about there A. religious beleif B. nationality and C. status or points (ex. newbie, jobber)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Then stop banging on about it and just get on with posting normally. This isn't normally.

·
Banned
709 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Quote by mybraves, I just want to say that i will respect the members of the site and i will never make immatuer remarks about there A. religious beleif B. nationality and C. status or points (ex. newbie, jobber)

You forgot D. I will never be an annoying prick to anyone on this site.

I hope you have changed those other 4 usernames were annoying

1 - 20 of 55 Posts