Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the latest iMPACT. I'm officially done with TNA, I've took it off Sky+ recording and I'm not gonna bother downloading any PPV's either. Titles may not mean shit these days but I'm not going to watch a promotion that puts it's own World Title in the bin just to give their latest "savior" (from when I've been watching TNA, first it was RVD, then it was Hogan, then it was Flair, then it was AJ Flair, then it was Abyssamania and his magic ring of power, now it's Jeff Hardy the Divas Champion) a gimmick belt and that is actually going to have it's talent take pride in such a belt, whether it's Immortal Championship or if they're just using it for Hardy (and the belt does fit his character. It's shite).

I don't mean to come across as a troll but I simply can't see any positives from either the "Immortal Championship" nor anything else that I saw on the latest show. TNA is a mess, it doesn't appeal to me anymore (a fairly typical "Attitude Era" nostalgist).

·
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They probably never got a dollar/pound out of you anyway.

The belt matches his gimmick, I think it's sick.
Actually they've got a good few hundred dollars out of me over the last few months, bought a shit tonne of their DVD's and a few (RVD's green shirt, because it looks like he's got my nickname on the back. A Samoa Joe shirt) t-shirts. Hell a few months ago I would have happily paid for their PPV's if I were able.

Ahh the joys of student loans...

·
Premium Member
43,669 Posts
Honestly, of all my problems with TNA at the moment, the ugly belt is the least of my concerns. THAT's the final straw? Really? Not the stupid storylines, or terrible writing? The ugly belt was it? Really? Ok.

·
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Honestly, of all my problems with TNA at the moment, the ugly belt is the least of my concerns. THAT's the final straw? Really? Not the stupid storylines, or terrible writing? The ugly belt was it? Really? Ok.
It was the straw that broke the camels back. It's been building up since BFG but I've always justified watching it, hoping that something would make sense from any point of view.

Plus my complaint isn't against the belt per-se, it fit's Hardy's gimmick, but what they did to the World title because in a few weeks/months they're going to have to bring it back.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Not a fan of the belt. I wouldn't say the last Impact warrants me to stop watching it but it definitely had somethings that I didn't like. That mix tag match was absolutely atrocious, and the belt is fugly.

·
Registered
633 Posts
It's called venting. Plus last time I checked this was a forum, which is where this kind of shit is meant to be posted at 4 in the morning.
A venting solves....

Man I sure miss the days that men would hold shit in instead of going online to bitch about every single little thing in their entire lives. Hence the death of real men, and why this generation is beyond pathetic.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
The OP should've known this kind of thread gets under the skin of the fanboys,
they don't like to hear negative talk about their precious company.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
:rolleyes:What kind of thread? "I don't like Snickers anymore! Fuck Snickers!"? Yeah, it's TNA fans' fault again...
now a thread on Snickers would go in the Anything or Rants section.

Since the OP is discussing TNA (this is an internet forum, where people discuss things) i see no problem with it.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts