Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't funny, it never was funny. I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that she's a heel. Isn't it enough that she's extremely rude, and has one of the biggest pops on the roster right now? It's bad enough I have to hear Lawler oggle the Divas left and right, but even though it's sexist, i'm more annoyed that we have to hear this every single time she comes out. Why is he still commentating instead of JR?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'm more upset over the fact that he refuses to put any heels over and makes stupid sarcastic remarks rather than admitting if they did something impressive.

I wish the Smackdown crew did every show, or bring in Regal and JR for RAW once the 1000th happens.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Lawler's act got old quickly. He looks even more foolish calling her unattractive when she looks much better now.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
The Smackdown announcing is a bajillion times better than their flagship show. Even though Smackdown isn't exactly producing the best shows either the announce team does an incredible job of making it at least tolerable to watch. Booker has turned into a fine commentator and Cole is a ton more mellow.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I read the title as "Lawler's schticky on Vicky" and felt pretty ill for a few moments.

But yeah, he's had a history of pushing things way over the line with heel divas/women. I'm ok with people insulting heel women, equal opportunity and all that jazz, but there's something in Lawler where he keeps beating it into the ground, over and over again. Anyone remember his "Molly Holly has a fat ass" thing? He trained her too.

I'm not a huge fan of Vicky or anything, but she is better than anything he deserves at this point in his life.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I actually find Cole's remarks about Vickie alot funnier than Lawler's even though Cole is not even trying to insult her. Like when he says she looks dazzling or she looks great, I get a good kick out of it. Hopefully they bring Booker T to RAW to replace Jerry and maybe move Regal to Smackdown.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Can't even say anything about it any more. With Regal, Stanford, Striker, Booker, Matthews, why the flying fuck should we have to put up with Lawler?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Striker, Regal and Matthews on SmackDown, Booker, Cole and J.R on RAW

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
There was one time were he really wouldn't shut up about it, and booker and Cole were trying to call the match. I wish I remembered, but it was god awful seeing him try to get a silly point across. Tbh thou, I don't mind.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
+rep. him doing that is just as annoying as Vicky trying to get heat. But in Lawler's case, its a a bad look.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Jerry lawler is a fat piece of shit. Lol at whenever he wrestles he wears that gay outfit that covers his massive gut. Just like how he wears his xxxxl shirts on raw

Fat piece of shit

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I wish to God they would shitcan Lawler and bring Booker over to Raw.

or even if they have to keep Lawler just bring over Booker for a 3 man Raw team.. it works for PPVs it can work for Raw

Booker is fucking awesome

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes Lawler is extremely annoying, god he was unbearable at over the limit, cole was as well. I can't stand them two, Cole was so much better when he was the dead shit looser with Tazz years ago. Now their whole commentary is based around them, i've lost count at the amount of times they've started arguing about their own feuds during a match or even lawler 'trying' to make fun of cole.

Lawler used to over do the "puppies" thing when the Divas division was good. JR was the best at putting everyone over i remember was it Unforgiven 07 or 08, where Cena def. Edge in a TLC. Lita entered the ring and JR simply said "that evil bitch". Simple one liner put her over.

I'm really starting to consider muting the show from time to time other wise it becomes unbearable.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
fire that fat fuck already!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts