Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
IM SO PISSED WWE ANTHOLOGY IN NJ HAS BEEN BACK ORDERED TO COME OUT TOMMOROW. I WENT ALL OVER TODAY LOOKIN FOR IT THEY ANT GETTIN IT TILL TOMMOROW. EVAN K MART AND IN THE COMERCIAL IT SAYS THERE GARATEED TO GET IT IN AND THE HAVENT! UGGGGGGHHHH NOW I HAVE TO GO THRU A WHOLE NOTHER DAY ANTICIPATING TO LISTEN TO THE BEST C-D EVER!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

THOSE DAMN STORES!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Its ok, you'll get it tomorrow

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Poor lil thing..its alright

·
Captain Charisma
734 Posts
Man that pisses me off those crap stores. Poor u.

A

·
0 Posts
yeah i have been in that situation with a game i wanted it's not a good place to be in... :angry: but i eventually got it.. :D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I was wondering if I should move this thread to the trashcan, or lock it. But I've decided to move it to the Rants forum, since this is kinda ranting.:D And I only wish I could have the cd now....I gotta wait till Christmas:(

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Please re arrange this sentance appopriately

Care Could Less I.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It should be good because it's new school....old school....and my granny's school. For like 17.99 or whatever it is (under 20 dollars) you get 3 CDs. You're getting 3 for the price of 1. Imma buy it!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I downloaded it a week ago... It's actually really shit. Theres only so much wrestling theme songs i can listen to (without watching it) and not feeling like a complete dickhead.

Anthology SUCKS ASS.

...I thought you were drunk. Get drunk and listen to the cd, then it may make it sound better.

Frisbee throwing is a better alternative for the cd.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I got it, and it's actually pretty lame. The only one I listen to, is the current and attitude CD's. Attitude has some cool ones like D'lo's and DX's and the Current one has Jericho's songs.

But I really hate all those instrumental songs. Blech.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
:stupid: ....I just felt like doing that..nurrin against ya

1 - 19 of 19 Posts