Wrestling Forum banner

I'm scared the Rock's return will suck.

2217 Views 27 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Agmaster
Don't get me wrong: The Rock is the greatest of all time, even better than Steve Austin. The Rock owns, pwns, and rapes everybody on the current WWE roster, at one time.

However, that's just the problem: Who's going to feud with him? Everyone else will probably slow him down! I don't want that to happen!

I'm scared! What if the Rock's return ends up being underwhelming?!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
what?

the Rock did return. and he's not sticking around, so i don't even know what the hell this thread is about.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the Rock did return. and he's not sticking around
I'm pretty sure he said, himself, that he's never going away.

Yep, pretty dern sure.

14,070 Posts
I'm pretty sure he said, himself, that he's never going away.

Yep, pretty dern sure.
:lmao you actually think he has some long term contract with them and is going to stick around?

the ignorant part in your name works. he IS never going away. he HASN'T gone away. he'll continue to show up in WWE for all the time he's alive.

but he's not back full-time, sorry. everyone somehow realizes this but you.

he has about five films coming up that he's involved with. time to slap yourself in the face and get to some truth.

· Banned
361 Posts
You've got a stupid username, and I say that because it's the only thing I can possibly come up with. You know, rather than making some kind of intelligent retort against the content of your post.
Yeah, sorry about that.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude he probably just meant something like he will never turn a blind eye to the WWE anymore, that or it was just for show.
Ok, so, you admit that he said it. All we disagree on is the meaning behind that statement.

Can you show some clear proof that he is only booked to host Wrestlemania, and he's gone? He has no intentions of renewing the contract, or anything? Can you show some proof, like a shoot interview, or anything?

14,070 Posts
he's already said he's not wrestling.

so even if he comes back in some sort of slightly permanent capacity, what are you expecting from him? he's not having any feuds culminating in matches if he's not wrestling.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he's already said he's not wrestling.
Can you cite your source?

Oh, and, please, nothing old. Hell, if you want to show me OLD shoot interviews, I can show you an interview where Ric Flair said he would never work for TNA.

It has to be recent, or else the Rock could have changed his mind.

14,070 Posts

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well yeah you can look it up yourself youtube some of The Rocks interviews of recent times. He says he will come back just to have fun but not wrestle something of that nature.
Can you provide a direct link?

When somebody asks you for proof, you don't just say "look it up." You hand them the proof on a silver platter.

How would you like it, if you were called to jury duty, and the prosecution told you that the evidence was there at the crime scene. They didn't tell you what the evidence was, or even where the crime scene is. Furthermore, they just tell you the names of the witnesses, and expect you to do your own interrogations.

You'd probably acquit the defendant, wouldn't you?

If you want to prove something to me, SHOW me the evidence, don't just tell me to go and look for it.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're such an ignorant shithead.

I'm not the first to say it and I'm not gonna be the last.
So... you can't provide me with a direct link?

· Banned
9,964 Posts

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
Dude why do you put so much knowledge into it, Their is many, every time he does an interview he gets the same question "will you ever return to the ring?" and he gives the same answer "oh maybe just to host or something like that but not to wrestle" thats not an exact quote but he always says an answer like that. Those interviews are easy to find on youtube. But I don't know maybe I am wrong and he is gonna do something post Mania, but we all know that probably won't benefit the younger cats or maybe it will only time will tell.

14,070 Posts
Can you provide a direct link?

When somebody asks you for proof, you don't just say "look it up." You hand them the proof on a silver platter.

How would you like it, if you were called to jury duty, and the prosecution told you that the evidence was there at the crime scene. They didn't tell you what the evidence was, or even where the crime scene is. Furthermore, they just tell you the names of the witnesses, and expect you to do your own interrogations.

You'd probably acquit the defendant, wouldn't you?

If you want to prove something to me, SHOW me the evidence, don't just tell me to go and look for it.

here's the thing. and i know this is absolutely useless because you're trolling, but if for some reason you aren't and you're just being senseless, read this.

this isn't jury duty. this is the fucking internet. you really want to go see some evidence? type it in yourself. you're the one spending a fucking half hour typing out all these responses to other people when you could have spent that time SEARCHING what we're saying, and seeing it for yourself. YOU'RE the one who wants to see this information so badly. we've already seen it, why should we care enough about you to actually go find it up again? we don't have a thousand hotlinks saved for situations like these. we would still have to re-search it, just like you could search it for the first time.

the fact that you honestly compared it to jury duty is ridiculous. no one takes this forum that seriously. so stop and go practice your google skills.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.