Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KAYFABE LIVES!
It was nice to not know something before it happened (even though it was kinda spoiled still)
But I hope WWE continues or at least tries to keep Kayfabe alive and keep plans inside

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Uhhh, maybe I'm missing something here but...

...kayfabe's been around and it't not going ANYWHERE as long as the WWE is in business.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uhhh, maybe I'm missing something here but...

...kayfabe's been around and it't not going ANYWHERE as long as the WWE is in business.
Well what I mean is that
They did something that we thought was real and no Internet report or anything could truly tell us what was going on and they kept it that way
True Kayfabe
You know if it wasn't,
They wouldn't been reports like: the plan is to appear to fire Bryan and make him return at SummerSlam or something like that

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I, for one, was not expecting Bryan to return. I absolutely expected to hear about him being hired again weeks in advance of his return.

The shock was immense, and even though the main event was lacklustre, it intrigued me to watch Raw tonight for the fallout.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Well what I mean is that
They did something that we thought was real and no Internet report or anything could truly tell us what was going on and they kept it that way
True Kayfabe
You know if it wasn't,
They wouldn't been reports like: the plan is to appear to fire Bryan and make him return at SummerSlam or something like that
Ok cool.

AND accepted.

·
714 Posts
You can be proud of WWE all you want, but the thing is they have some things that need to be improved. Them keeping Danielson's return a secret was good.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Very well played by the 'E, It just goes to show secrets can be kept from the internet (for a while), I', sure there will be plenty of people tuning into Raw tonight!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I for one want to kill myself because I'm not able to watch Raw tonight. Im going to have to torrent it AS SOON AS i get home.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can be proud of WWE all you want, but the thing is they have some things that need to be improved. Them keeping Danielson's return a secret was good.
Lol agreed on that buddy
Repetive and just plain stupid storylines, lame finishes, etc
But I thought it was nice to make a thread giving them props for a change haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts