Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im pissed off about having my name changed from jobber to noob and others that have had this done to them know what i mean what is the fuckin point

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Well then you shouldn't have pissed Djibril off......

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
My idea?

IS he the guy who made a thread saying he was a jobber and no longer a newbie? If it is, then I guess it was my idea, as a joke of course.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
too right

If n00b were the worse thing I've ever been called here, I would be happier

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Old Skool said:
im pissed off about having my name changed from jobber to noob and others that have had this done to them know what i mean what is the fuckin point
HOW FUCKING RUDE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE HE? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS??? SOOKERATOR WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER TITLE. TITLES USUALLY SPEAK THE TRUTH, RAJAH=FIGJAM

:edit:shat sorry about tha caps

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Cowie just confused me... :confused: Still hot, though. :sex

But, anybody who puts themself in their respect list deserves to be called a n00b.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yeah, Djibril is a bitch. :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well, anyone who has those people in his respect list deserves to be bashed in the face 50 or 60 times with a fucking shovel.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Mr. Bad Evil Guy said:
Well, anyone who has those people in his respect list deserves to be bashed in the face 50 or 60 times with a fucking shovel.
Hey, hey. Rajah, faru, Grendrill, and loverboy04 are cool.

Everyone else he respects is a fucking loser.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Old Skool said:
I saw this thread, and I thought it was gonna be about someone bitching and complaining about something that mattered, but I guess I was wrong...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts