Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Nice work. I like the flag used as a background. Drop shadows don't really seem to work on gifs, so I have found anyway. How long have you had photoshop?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i seen to pick stuff up like this pretty quickly.

(got to be able to for the type of carrer i want)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Damn. I've had Photoshop for like a year, and all I've been able to do was my av. And I didn't even make that. I just took another pic and changed the colors. My sig is just taken out of a bigger picture.

·
Banned
976 Posts
I think it would look better if you changed the quality of it. You should upload it at Rajah's forum to make the quality better.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I agree ^^^ get rid of the fist and it'll be perfect, good job man....... :D

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
You spend way too much time in photoshop but you are making good stuff with it. Take a break from it for a few days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm doing meda media GNVQ, these are for the multimedia unit and the box arts are going towards advertising.

·
Registered
290 Posts
how did you do the thing with the medal? thats awesome graphic making. I rate it a 9 you can get better so keep working on photoshop. good work for 1 weeks experience I had mine about 7 months I lost it for another five and now I'm back working with it but your already better than me keep up the good work

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I'm in 6th form school in leeds, nowhere special but i'm on long (but fun) road to failing it .............. AHWELL!

(i addapted one of the tutorials on good-tutorials to get the animation)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts