Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems this storyline has just got worse every week, but I believe that WWE might turn it around.

So, when will Punk be done with this Heyman feud? I heard and think soonish. So if they let Punkin on this storyline it's only going to be good. There's a lot of things they could do to turn this around, and I think that after the refunds are demanded and ratings decreased to the point that they actually listen - which is probably right now - they will get their act together and start doing things better.

Trust me - you heard it from me first. They WILL turn this around. I've just got an overwhelming feeling. THEY WILL.
And when they do I'm going to bump this thread :p

·
Baby Yoda
30,214 Posts
The writing is all over the place atm, I have no idea what is going on.

On the other hand the Rhodes v Corporation feud was written perfectly.

They Punk-Heyman feud is dragging bad so it makes sense to get the WWE's main rebel involved in the corporation feud.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
It seems this storyline has just got worse every week, but I believe that WWE might turn it around.

So, when will Punk be done with this Heyman feud? I heard and think soonish. So if they let Punkin on this storyline it's only going to be good. There's a lot of things they could do to turn this around, and I think that after the refunds are demanded and ratings decreased to the point that they actually listen - which is probably right now - they will get their act together and start doing things better.
Just inserting Punk in something won't make it good. The writing, depth of character, and branching drastically needs to improve.

·
Baby Yoda
30,214 Posts
^ There's not much you can do when you constantly rip on the same things, run out of material then chant Yes/No.

Bryan doesn't have the mic skills to be the focal point of this feud.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Ryback will claim he was bullied to keep it going.

Orton will finally win the title in screwy fashion and feud with Big Show.

Bryan will get the usual Triple H treatment.

That looks to be the booking going forward. I hope you have a strong stomach.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Here's the problem: They're trying to portray Big Show as a face who is doing bad things because he has to, yet we're supposed to feel sorry for him anyway. So there's no heat either way, he's neither a face nor a heel, he's just a big fucking white elephant who provides no interest or emotion and honestly is just wasting everyone's time.

Why can't WWE writers understand that nobody gives a fuck about Big Show? Nobody cares about his 'personal problems', I sure as hell don't care about his fragile emotions or his conflicted moral conscience or any of that BS, I want to see wrestling and not pseudo-soap opera garbage centered around a guy that nobody has had any emotional investment in ever and who is portrayed as a total loser.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,550 Posts
Here's the problem: They're trying to portray Big Show as a face who is doing bad things because he has to, yet we're supposed to feel sorry for him anyway. So there's no heat either way, he's neither a face nor a heel, he's just a big fucking white elephant who provides no interest or emotion and honestly is just wasting everyone's time.

Why can't WWE writers understand that nobody gives a fuck about Big Show? Nobody cares about his 'personal problems', I sure as hell don't care about his fragile emotions or his conflicted moral conscience or any of that BS, I want to see wrestling and not pseudo-soap opera garbage centered around a guy that nobody has had any emotional investment in ever and who is portrayed as a total loser.
EXACTLY this. Repped. The fact that WWE Creative refuse to make up their minds on keeping him face or turning him heel, and are instead booking him like a tweaner (yep the fucking Big Show as a tweaner fpalm), is sucking all the heat out of this storyline faster than a vacuum could. It's the equivalent of feuding with Del Rio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts