Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first post here after reading for last few months, I started watching wwe again this year bc the rock was back, I loved it as a young kid in the 90s and havent watched since early 2000s, and continued bc it was humorous to me. but now I am genuinely a fan again, I have grown to love Dolph Ziggler, the Wyatts, CM Punk, I enjoy unique or intelligently humorous characters, I cant stand the ones I find boring, like Cena, Big show, tons of funk, sheamus. I dont really know the point of this thread but I look forward to discussing wrastlin

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Watch The Rock's 2011 comeback (and nothing else from him since then :p), the CM Punk segments building up to Money In The Bank 2011 (in particular the pipebomb), CM Punk vs. John Cena from that event, Brock Lesnar's comeback, and anything involving DA GOAT :bryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually have gone back and watched alot of what you suggested, I have a weird relationship with the wwe right now, I dont take it seriously enough to hate it, there are things about it that totally suck compared to what I had as a kid but theres something weird about watching it, knowing this is all the work of some shitty writer, idk I enjoy it for the most part, other than the completely boring characters like cena, axel, sheamus, people like that, oh and triple h is quite the lame douche now huh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts