Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh hi.

It's been a while since I posted here. I only really came back to promote my blog but it would be rude not to check in and see what's going on, right? As if anybody even remembers me!

I thought I'd see if there were any posters based in Thailand on the board. Or people who've traveled there?

I'm moving to Bangkok next month.

Why pay through the nose for a flat in London when I can rent a mansion with a private swimming pool for half the price? It doesn't make sense. Plus I'd quite like to say goodbye to rainy England and spend the "winter months" in a climate where the cool season is 30c.

Anybody been to Bangkok before? How do I avoid the ladyboys? What if I don't see them coming?

Any advice appreciated xxx

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Fascinating creatures though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a man.

I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
Are you going to work in Thailand? If so, what are you going to do over there? Sounds cool, anyway.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
I will always think Thailand = Tsunamis , but I guess your safe in Bangkok.

Its a cool city from what ive heard.

Only downside, no snow. Cant live in a place that doesnt have winter :(

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
you might be making enough money in the UK to get all them fancy stuff in Thailand but what kind of work are you excpecting to get in Thailand that pays you that much? Guess you didn't think this one through

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Economy over there is brutal, how much money you plan on going with?

Get ready to lose 30 lbs in 3 weeks thanks to all the humidity.

The people over there don't like white people. they share a border with Vietnam and they still hold a grudge from the Nam War.

Don't really get busy with any Thai/Viet chicks. If you got the game there is towns for tourists to meet up and party in so you could land some girls in there.

Cigs/Booze Nice Suits etc.. are cheap as dirt and still great quality if you go the right places. So that would be a plus.

Still, once I came back from Thailand and Nam I realised how good we have it in the Western World. But hell, maybe London is a grind and it's the best situation for you.

Heres one from my trip

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
you might be making enough money in the UK to get all them fancy stuff in Thailand but what kind of work are you excpecting to get in Thailand that pays you that much? Guess you didn't think this one through
I run my own business so I don't need to find work. I just need to be able to work from my laptop and I'm set.

Fascinating creatures though. Looks like a lady, but really it’s a man.

I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing.
Digging the Partridge reference!

Economy over there is brutal, how much money you plan on going with?

Get ready to lose 30 lbs in 3 weeks thanks to all the humidity.
I'm making five figures a month so the money really isn't an issue. It's more of a case of adjusting to the culture. I can definitely see myself melting away some weight in the heat. But at least November=February is the tourist time to visit when the weather is at it's coolest. I don't think I'd survive if I plunged in to their summer.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I'm making five figures a month so the money really isn't an issue. It's more of a case of adjusting to the culture. I can definitely see myself melting away some weight in the heat. But at least November=February is the tourist time to visit when the weather is at it's coolest. I don't think I'd survive if I plunged in to their summer.
SWEET.

So why do you wanna go? Can't you just get a big ass house over here? EDIT: Realised the stupidity of that last sentence fpalm sorry guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts