Wrestling Forum banner

I'm looking forward to another Orton vs Cena match

551 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Chicago Warrior
well I think this is the biggest match, in this era for the wwe, they have put a lot of great matches during their feuds, I woukd like to see another soon
Reactions: SinJackal
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,411 Posts
I agree. Cena ve Orton was an excellent fued and had a great finish. I was disappointed they moved Orton to Smackdown where he had practically no competition. It led to hi, becoming a bit boring. . .then insufferable with that extremeley lopsided fued with Christian.

Orton vs Cena though is like superpower vs superpower, and could make for a nice long-term fued. WWE needs to bring back the long-term fued. Though I realize it's hard to do when you don't have two guys on the same level.

At this point, only The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and to a lesser extent, Orton are on Cena's level. And the first 3 guys aren't regulars. So Orton is Cena's best counterpart.

For as much hate as Cena gets, he brings the best out of a lot of guys. Big Show's best matches lately? Vs Cena. Orton's last really interested fued? Cena (though vs Henry was nice). Punk's best fued? Cena.

WWE def needs to bring Orton vs Cena back. . .really good idea.

Reactions: thesukh03

· Registered
4,459 Posts
Only if it's Face Orton vs. Heel Cena. Face vs. Face would also be sort of interesting, but I'd like the roles to be reversed.

However, :vince will never let it happen.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
These two have probably had more matches than Undertaker and Kane. Fuck no. Never again. Watch one of the other 1000 matches they have, Orton vs Cena is more stale than Call of Duty.

I don't care if Cena's heel, hell, I don't even care if it's Cena vs Orton, but they're picking representatives to wrestle on their behalf instead of them wrestling directly. Fuck no. These two should NEVER be seen on screen at the same time ever again, for any reason. Or individually as well, for that matter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.