Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
FAN is the worst. They've banned all negative talk on AEW, banned Jim Cornette threads, no political talk, debating is also banned along with a thousand other things.

I posted there around WrestleMania 30 when Bryan didn't win the rumble. Everyone was outraged and I said something like "I'm glad Daniel Bryan didn't win the rumble" with what I thought they'd go with for Mania. My reason for ban said "Batista sucks/baiting". Perma banned.

Came here last year and it's much more chill.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,110 Posts
Honestly just go to Reddit, it gets hate on this forum but at least you'll get actual discussion about wrestling, actual debates than on twitter.
Reddit is probably one of the worst places to discuss anything. It's a huge echo chamber and you get downvoted for disagreeing with the popular opinion. Great content, crap comments.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
There are a few decent people to talk wrestling with here, it’s just a shame every thread gets derailed by trolls. Anyone know of any good discord servers to talk wrestling on?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
Seems people are coming back on here after a while, if your moaning because your thread got closed I suggest make a better thread, if your leaving because of this, your just gonna get ridiculed, we all have our off days and fuck up , but come man it's only the internet, it's not REAL LIFE.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts