Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just had this thread closed for no reason Would you be on board with an invasion angle between AEW...

This is just the straw that broke the camels back for me. This thread was made just to create good talk and chat which got closed and yet nothing happens when AEW bashing threads get made and Anti AEW trolls are chasing away most of the good posters on here and has made that section almost unbearable to read at times. No wonder activity on here has decreased.

So this is my farewell. I'm going to just stick to twitter where my opinions won't be censored for absolutely no reason.

Hopefully this thread doesn't also get closed and by @CJ abusing his power just because he feels powerful and just because he can.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Did you speak to CJ's manager?

There's no rule about WWE v AEW these, only WWE v TNA. Burn this place down, OP!

·
Registered
430 Posts
What other wrestling forums are there? Good ones. I wouldn't mind joining an additional one.

I used to belong to CZWFans.com. That place was fun. Remember good guys like Adam Circumstance, BarrMark, Rob Naylor, North Jersey Jabroni, and others.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,505 Posts
What other wrestling forums are there? Good ones. I wouldn't mind joining an additional one.

I used to belong to CZWFans.com. That place was fun. Remember good guys like Adam Circumstance, BarrMark, Rob Naylor, North Jersey Jabroni, and others.
WWEforums but it's practically dead, It rarely has a bad rep.

Anyway OP I always thought you were a decent poster at least you don't whine and complain about a particular wrestler not getting hotshotted to the Top like some people I've ran into.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Honestly just go to Reddit, it gets hate on this forum but at least you'll get actual discussion about wrestling, actual debates than on twitter.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really did think that was a stupid move to close that thread. Was actually looking forward to being apart of that discussion. I'd be pretty pissed if I made a thread like that that got turned down so kudos to you for making a decent thread. Best of luck to you bro!
Thanks for the support bro.

I've decided to stay :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Im new here.. but Im aware how crazy some people can get and Im gonna just say this once, Im not here for arguements, and yeah its just a thing that we all are going to have our own opinions about stuff its just how it is, but there isnt a need to bash somebody or somebody's favorite wrestlers, especially if they arent interested in making a arguement about the topic.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

CZWFans was fucking glorious. I remember the time they invaded another forum. God damn if only they had an archived board so I could read that thread again.

I really did think that was a stupid move to close that thread. Was actually looking forward to being apart of that discussion. I'd be pretty pissed if I made a thread like that that got turned down so kudos to you for making a decent thread. Best of luck to you bro!
Lol, shut up.

Im new here.. but Im aware how crazy some people can get and Im gonna just say this once, Im not here for arguements, and yeah its just a thing that we all are going to have our own opinions about stuff its just how it is, but there isnt a need to bash somebody or somebody's favorite wrestlers, especially if they arent interested in making a arguement about the topic.
My favourite wrestler IS BETTER than your favourite wrestler.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
CZWFans was fucking glorious. I remember the time they invaded another forum. God damn if only they had an archived board so I could read that thread again.

Lol, shut up.

My favourite wrestler IS BETTER than your favourite wrestler.
It was a dumb move to delete that thread. Its almost like some AEW fans want WWE to die or something.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I used to buy those Collar & Elbow DVDs and there was also a good guy on the board from China who sold me Big Japan DVDs. That was a cool, friendly message board. Mods were nice guys too. I miss it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts