Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank Bart Simpson for the quote in the thread title. Basically this is a thread for all of us WF'ers (sorry can't think of a better term) to get to know eachother (if you want) you can list somethings about yourself that most people don't know about you. I'll start it off, you don't have to answer all of the questions I have you can make your own.

I hate my name
Birth Date: 1/23/1983
Reason I have this username: I like 30 Rock and think the name sounds cool.
I'm an Atheist, became one when I was 17.
Have had surgery to remove a tumor from my eye.
My favorite show is Mad Men
I was born in a town called Rahway, NJ but now live in the town of Woodbridge, NJ.

You guys get the picture list some facts about yourself, that nobody here knows.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Alicks = Alex, and that is my real name.
I was born early 1993 which makes me 17 years old.
I am an atheist also, always have been really, don't buy any of this God rubbish.
My favourite TV show at the minute is definately scrubs, as you may tell.
I live in the East Midlands of England, its fairly boring around here nothing major really happens.
I like my rock music and Foo Fighters are my favourite band.
Also fairly athletic, enjoy football (soccer) and the gym.

And thats all I can think of really.

And on a side note, I hope your eye is okay :)

·
Banned
647 Posts
My name is Don, Im 21 from NS,Canada
Im into soccer and hockey
Im majoriing in sociology and minoring in psychology, I want to be a social worker when im done.

Favourite Wrestlers: Edge, Jericho, CM Punk, The Miz, Kofi Kingston

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Jupiter =Jupiter
I am catholic, you two are going to hell and I'm glad.
Favourite TV show, well so many, I'll say ER and Dexter.
I live in the UK
I enjoy soccer and the gym also.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Sam Styles, but you can call me Mr.Styles
I'm 22 living in Ontario
I'm an athiest
I enjoy facebook, paintball, educating the masses on real world troubles and being around good people.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat . 400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

I am also 23

1 - 7 of 7 Posts