Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear me out lol, with KO running around saying he's "The Face of America" and that SD is HIS show, and with The Rock wanting to run for president and SD technically being the show he sorta created,WWE should take advantage of the situation, the promos, if they allowed KO the same mic freedom they give Cena and in all fairness The Miz would be awesome and it'd be a good Summerslam match, far as I'm aware The Rock isn't making any movies at the moment so I don't see why they couldn't reach out to him, have KO go over though, of course.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,022 Posts
Rock has no reason to wrestle anymore and quite frankly with the amount of movies he gets casted in he should avoid wrestling. If something happens and he gets injured it could impact his money making. He can show up to a WM and light a sign on fire and still get over :draper2

If Rock is sincere in his President aspirations he would be better suited to continue distancing himself from the WWE with all the scandals that keep popping up.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
He can't wrestle anymore. The producers of the Fast and the Furious franchise won't insure him. Just like they won't insure a major star doing dangerous stunts on his own movie. If the star gets hurt and breaks an arm, production potentially shuts down and MILLIONS are wasted for months and months trying to work around it. If something horrible happened and Rocky died in the ring?

The reason he doesn't wrestle anymore probably isn't any specific lack of desire, but that he's become too big of a star for a studio to risk on a high risk thing like wrestling.

·
Registered
771 Posts
yeeeeah... no, it aint gonna happen

most you'll get is a Rock/Owens promo where Rock calls him a fatty and makes fun of his titties for being bigger than the Rock's before he got surgery.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
OP, a match of that caliber will have only two types of finish:

1. Rocky vs Rowan at Mania 32.
Rocky pins Owens in a 6 second squash.

2. Owens vs Goldberg at Fastlane 2017.
Owens gets pinned by Rocky in 21 seconds.

Pick your poison.

:trips2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts