Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
I am going to fall in line behind Evo and confirm his account of the events in question.

I was not coerced to change my testimony.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to fall in line behind Evo and confirm his account of the events in question.

I was not coerced to change my testimony.
CP what are you getting out of this? A new car? You disgust me.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
You guys are fucking GEEKS.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Still think people need to man the fuck up and mods need to understand a bit of flaming is part of the game.
What part of the post that he was banned for had anything to do with the game? Magic called him out on his PLAY with a good, long post and all he responded with was "I think you're fucking retarded."*

Would you honestly not expect anything to come of that?

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
What part of the post that he was banned for had anything to do with the game? Magic called him out on his PLAY with a good, long post and all he responded with was "You're fucking retarded."

Would you honestly not expect anything to come of that?
Wah wah, bitch bitch bitch. It's fucking stupid. If somebody can derail themselves from being targeted by saying "you're fucking retarded", then good for them. I mean what the fuck is this, middle school? Getting sent to the principle's office because you said a bad word?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I love Office Space:"I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Oh!" :lmao :lmao

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Wah wah, bitch bitch bitch. It's fucking stupid. If somebody can derail themselves from being targeted by saying "you're fucking retarded", then good for them. I mean what the fuck is this, middle school? Getting sent to the principle's office because you said a bad word?
tbh, it used to be really easy to say that to some of the players that aren't considered as good before. If they made a reasonable, solid case against you and then you just called them out on their intelligence then people would join in and laugh at them and their case would be ignored. I don't like the new rules either, but it is a pretty fair point.

hey faraday, you're stupid and bad. shut up.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
what do you mean, shep? Are you referring to Caboose calling everyone cum or faraday telling him to go kill himself multiple times? 8*D

1 - 20 of 101 Posts