Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These last few weeks he's been enjoyable again, I hated him last year when he was on TV more then Cena it seemed in his feud with King and JR, but now I'm starting to warm up to him again, on Smackdown he works well with Booker and Josh, and he has to carry the commentary on Raw because King is so awful at it these days, he seems to finally root for both Heels and Faces as well because he supported Cena on sunday

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
'enjoying' would be stretch for me, but at least he's not suffocating the whole show like he was a few months ago, been noticably neutral since around mania.
And he doesn't even splooge over Miz anymore, thank god those days are over.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Feels like he's doing a slow face turn lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
No, he sucks as a commentator. Always has and always will. His voice is annoying, forgets the names of the moves half the time, always get X-Pac heat, has no passion or emotion when a superstar returns, and it would be a lot better if he stayed the hell away from commentary.

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
Michael Cole is calming down on the Heel persona. Which is a breath of fresh air. Because the sidekicks should always been the heels.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
He actually could start naming moves properly.
Watch ER and RAW last night.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Last night he and King did seem to be on the same page. It was weird. Same for ER, heck, he even seemed to be getting on fine with Booker. They both didn't like Johnny Ace. Both didn't like Brock Lesnar. Both impressed by Cena. It was nice to see them not argue so much and interrupt the actual matches. I'm not holding out on it lasting long but it's nice.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
He actually could start naming moves properly.
Watch ER and RAW last night.
I have noticed that too,he has toned down his annoying heel thing.I always enjoyed his work but at times he can be unbearable.I thought he was excellent during the Cena/Laurinaitis segment.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Better,but i still can't stand his "Oh myyyy .. can you believe this" .. well i want something much more exciting than that .. like seriously .. Brock Lesnar is back and all you can say is "oh myyy" ????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts