Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that after last night I'm done with John Cena... I'm sick of it.

He's NEVER consistent, he NEVER sells, every single storyline and feud he's involved in has the excact same outcome regardless if he wins or loses he always returns to the same damn mediocre character, there's no long-term result or consequence for ANYTHING he's involved in.

He sure can cut some great promos and some of his acting is really nice, but there's NEVER a payoff, all Cena does is waste my time, after this I'm skipping everything that involves him, Big show being fired only means Cena is beating the odds like he ALWAYS does.

There's still a few stuff here and there i enjoy from RAW, but other than that... i'm done... I'm skipping everything that involves Cena...

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,038 Posts
I just want to say that after last night I'm done with John Cena... I'm sick of it.

He's NEVER consistent, he NEVER sells, every single storyline and feud he's involved in has the excact same outcome regardless if he wins or loses he always returns to the same damn mediocre character, there's no long-term result or consequence for ANYTHING he's involved in.

He sure can cut some great promos and some of his acting is really nice, but there's NEVER a payoff, all Cena does is waste my time, after this I'm skipping everything that involves him, Big show being fired only means Cena is beating the odds like he ALWAYS does.

There's still a few stuff here and there i enjoy from RAW, but other than that... i'm done... I'm skipping everything that involves Cena...
Guess you didn't see his promo last night then. Actually Big Show being fired just confirms that Cena will lose and Laurinaitus will win with Big Show helping him to get his job back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.