Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This RAW was absolutely awful and the tip of the iceberg. I'm done watching it for awhile. The past month or so has been pretty bad; I kept coming back each week hoping for something cool to happen. This one just pissed me off.

I'm done watching WWE until this stupid corporation storyline is over. I'm done watching WWE until Randy Orton loses the belt (and not to John Cena... if he wins I'm still not watching). I'm done watching until something actually interesting happens. The Divas match was the biggest embarrassment I have ever seen on live TV. I cringed at that worm attempt. Really? You get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and you do a half ass worm attempt on live television like that?

Here's the thing. If anyone from WWE Corporate reads these forums from any chance, I was thinking about possibly getting WWE Stock in the future. I'm not doing that anymore. WWE is going down the drain. I'm also done supporting the product until it gets good again. Until I can watch more than an hour of an episode and actually be happy I watched it.

And just so you know, I am a man of my word. When Hardcore Holly had his little WWE Main Event feud with Brock Lesnar in early 2004, I made a promise to myself that I was done watching WWE until that feud was over, and I did so. Fuck that guy.

Fuck WWE. Big Show needs to retire. John Cena needs to stay in the main event, but help put other guys over. CM Punk needs to go back into the main event. Daniel Bryan needs to stay in the mid card but occasionally go into the Main Event. Kane needs to go back into the mid card. Blah blah blah I'm just done watching this fucking shit product. This is how the WWE Roster should be:

Hopefully The Shield and some new guys from the mid card can make it to the main event to save us from boredom.

Good job HHH. While you are one of the better wrestlers of all time, you are definitely hurting the business nowadays.

Main Event:

-John Cena
-CM Punk
-Randy Orton - although he is probably the shittiest main evener since Lex Luger
-Brock Lesnar
-The Rock
-Mark Henry

Mid Card:

-Ryback
-Kane
-Daniel Bryan
-Dolph Ziggler
-Big E Langston
-The Shield
-Rey Mysterio

Wonder whats happening on Impact on Thursday?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Re: I'm done supporting WWE.

Ill say it guys... See you next week.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

If you actually read my thread creating post you would know I addressed that issue. I am not returning next week. I'm done. WWE just lost a fan and potential buyer of several DVDs over the next few months. I know one person doesn't matter much, but if I am doing this I'm sure more people are too.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts

being a wwe fan is like being a red sox fan before they started winning. complaining about how horrible it is is part of being a fan sadly. that or just quit if you can.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts

being a wwe fan is like being a red sox fan before they started winning. complaining about how horrible it i iss part of being a fan sadly. that or just quit if you can.
Difference being that Wrestling is fake and therefore has the in-built capacity to be entertaining every night ... supposedly. It's not supposed to be frustrating.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts

I actually tried quitting for a while and following Impact but it was so terrible I came back. Sad I know. Will always watch WWE, if not the whole show then atleast the segments I'm interested in. But thank God for NJPW.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts

I really can't believe it when people say they are done with the product. Yeah we get you hate it, hell i do but there are talents there that keep me interested and if were to stop watching and then find out later that one of those guys i liked main evented a Wrestlemania or did something historical i would be pissed.

The WWE product is a love/hate thing, I have wanted to stop watching but I just can't because of so many reasons.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I really can't believe it when people say they are done with the product. Yeah we get you hate it, hell i do but there are talents there that keep me interested and if were to stop watching and then find out later that one of those guys i liked main evented a Wrestlemania or did something historical i would be pissed.

The WWE product is a love/hate thing, I have wanted to stop watching but I just can't because of so many reasons.
What part of this RAW did you enjoy? That crappy WWE App Hardcore Match????? Only part I enjoyed was the shield but even that is getting old. They need to reinvent themselves.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

I hate it when people end their anti wwe rants with "lel imma go watch teena nao"

WWE at it's absolute worst is still more tolerable than that trash.

·
FOTC
11,485 Posts

You will watch next week because you will have nothing better to do, like every Monday night. You gotta love the Internet -- giving the irrelevant a chance to be relevant!

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts

This RAW was absolutely awful and the tip of the iceberg. I'm done watching it for awhile. The past month or so has been pretty bad; I kept coming back each week hoping for something cool to happen. This one just pissed me off.

I'm done watching WWE until this stupid corporation storyline is over. I'm done watching WWE until Randy Orton loses the belt (and not to John Cena... if he wins I'm still not watching). I'm done watching until something actually interesting happens. The Divas match was the biggest embarrassment I have ever seen on live TV. I cringed at that worm attempt. Really? You get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and you do a half ass worm attempt on live television like that?

Here's the thing. If anyone from WWE Corporate reads these forums from any chance, I was thinking about possibly getting WWE Stock in the future. I'm not doing that anymore. WWE is going down the drain. I'm also done supporting the product until it gets good again. Until I can watch more than an hour of an episode and actually be happy I watched it.

And just so you know, I am a man of my word. When Hardcore Holly had his little WWE Main Event feud with Brock Lesnar in early 2004, I made a promise to myself that I was done watching WWE until that feud was over, and I did so. Fuck that guy.

Fuck WWE. Big Show needs to retire. John Cena needs to stay in the main event, but help put other guys over. CM Punk needs to go back into the main event. Daniel Bryan needs to stay in the mid card but occasionally go into the Main Event. Kane needs to go back into the mid card. Blah blah blah I'm just done watching this fucking shit product. This is how the WWE Roster should be:

Hopefully The Shield and some new guys from the mid card can make it to the main event to save us from boredom.

Good job HHH. While you are one of the better wrestlers of all time, you are definitely hurting the business nowadays.

Main Event:

-John Cena
-CM Punk
-Randy Orton - although he is probably the shittiest main evener since Lex Luger
-Brock Lesnar
-The Rock
-Mark Henry

Mid Card:

-Ryback
-Kane
-Daniel Bryan
-Dolph Ziggler
-Big E Langston
-The Shield
-Rey Mysterio

Wonder whats happening on Impact on Thursday?
The company has been going down the drain for years now this shouldn't surprise you.

Out of any stock you would want to buy you would think about choosing WWE of all things? Terrible Idea to begin with

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

You will watch next week because you will have nothing better to do, like every Monday night. You gotta love the Internet -- giving the irrelevant a chance to be relevant!
I'm going to watch something else instead of WWE.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

This is the most bored I have been since I started rewatching in 2011. I'm still keeping in touch with what is going with the reviews and some youtube clips but not watched since NOC/Battleground. It's not a protest just out of boredom after how good the summer was.

I have given TNA a watch a couple of times last few weeks. It's not great but it's better than WWE at the moment and I'm someone who has watched WWE as pretty much sole promotion in my years as a wrestling fan.

Hoping things pick up on the RTWM. Least Orton vs Cena is at TLC.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts

i actually erased Raw off my DVR, normally i watch it on DVR and actually rewatch the good parts, this time there weren't any good parts...they completely fucked everything up. They're giving people the opposite of what they want..people were walking out during the main event tonight....and they were chanting for Bryan and because they liked him so much, they had him get kidnapped by the Wyatts...so whatever, they clearly want Reigns and Langston to be the guys, fuck what the fans want! I give up! All I wanted was a lengthy Bryan championship reign, they couldn't even give the fans that..*shakes head* why did they choose him to fuck around with?

·
Premium Member
912 Posts

What part of this RAW did you enjoy? That crappy WWE App Hardcore Match????? Only part I enjoyed was the shield but even that is getting old. They need to reinvent themselves.
I got home late from work so i missed the first half hour. I enjoyed the hardcore match only because it had two guys that I like. The shield part along with the bryan punk and wyatt stuff.

Lets be honest though that this was by far one of the worst raws this year so really it can't get much worse than that.

·
Registered
892 Posts

I thought Raw was actually pretty good tonight. Sure, some of the guest host segments sucked, but there was good in ring action in most matches. I didn't bother watching the main event.

I mean, what exactly are you really losing from supporting the WWE? If you feel like you're losing time, just wait to watch Raw on Hulu. They cut it down to 90 minutes, mostly eliminating some of the unnecessary segments and matches. If you feel like you're losing money, then avoid spending it on PPV's. Either wait to see if they will be included with the WWE Network or find a bar/restaurant in your area that broadcasts the PPV's so you don't have to shell out 45 bucks a month to watch them.

Even when it's supposedly crap, WWE is still more entertaining for me than a lot of other things out there. Then again, I'm more of a glass half full kind of guy, and most of the IWC doesn't seem that way. Maybe I'm just lucky that I followed wrestling during the attitude era, took an extremely long hiatus from being a wrestling fan, and only recently became interested in following it again.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.