Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bah. In 15 hours time school starts. No more staying up until past 4. On Tuesday i have Science and Maths GCSE exams. I haven't revised. I am not happy. Goodnight.

N

·
0 Posts
I have FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test) Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and the following Monday. It's required that everyone in Florida passes to graduate. I heard Jake failed it and has to do it again in his 11th grade year. :eek:

·
Registered
268 Posts
that's funny!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by Kliqster
Bah. In 15 hours time school starts. No more staying up until past 4. On Tuesday i have Science and Maths GCSE exams. I haven't revised. I am not happy. Goodnight
Unless those ar your mock exams, you screwed up. Me and Iain have our exams after Easter, and don't all the GCSE's take place at the same time?

Also, good luck all.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless those ar your mock exams, you screwed up. Me and Iain have our exams after Easter, and don't all the GCSE's take place at the same time?
No i got science and maths module exams which contribute to the eventual GCSE grade Tuesday morning, they don't make up the whole grade obviously as the whole course lasts 2 years but they contribute. We probably have exams after Easter aswell as we've got 6 modules to take between now and next July.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Ah, modular's.
You may get to retake 2 of them in year 11, we did at my school. It was optional though.

·
Registered
640 Posts
We don't have exams til after Easter, year 10 exams. We just had a maths module.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is great, I'm in 8th Grade and you telling me I got all the crap in the future. Im in for a rough, rough time.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have just startred taking the module exams that contribute to my final grade. They are extremely hard. :(

I also had the National Cognitive Ability Test's last week. They rule. So easy. :p

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Over here, our exams are spread out over the entire year. Beat that.
So are ours, i have had at least one exam or module pretty much every month since September.
I also take a GNVQ course (IT) which is 4 times the ammount of work as a GCSE pass in the same ammount of time that we have to do a 1 GCSE grade course. Which baically means, no home time for Kliq till about 5pm every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I've completed the Science and Maths module exams now until June when we've got 3 more but next week i have 8 more exams that take place every year so at the moment i'm a lil bit pissed off.

·
Registered
840 Posts
AKA said:
This is great, I'm in 8th Grade and you telling me I got all the crap in the future. Im in for a rough, rough time.
Nah, most of these people don't even live in America. Only thing you gotta worry about is SAT's and whatever the hell tests your state makes you take. I gotta take like two of these standardized tests each semester. Not to mention most of the exams for my fucking classes were around that time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts