Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Sheamus is going to win the KOTR, not only to bounce back from his losses to Santino and Morrison. I think he will go around proclaiming himself 'The King' of the WWE until 'The King of Kings' returns. I know this happened in '07 with King Booker, but we all know the writers re-use ideas. Him winning the KOTR could give him momentum that'll last well into HHH returning.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I could definitely see Sheamus winning, but I could also see an upper mid-carder like Kofi winning.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Good idea. Sheamus I hope wins but I think Bryan will to continue his jesus push to please the IWC. I have a feeling Miz might sneak back in somehow and win it to add to his collection of stuff.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I would say "yeah thats what I thought" but I really wasnt thinking of that. I will also wait and see who all is in it before my pick but it does seem very probable.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I want Bryan to win it, but I wouldn't be suprised if its Sheamus.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I didn't see you made this topic in the WWE section but I made one in the RAW section where I called it differently now

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/528126-king-ring-2010-discussion.html#post9071003

I say JoMos got this , he beat Jericho & Sheamus clean , has been with the WWE a long time , and has extensive history w/ the WWE champion : The Miz

So I'm saying this and calling Morrisson the winner , and thinking it will lead to Miz Vs. Morrisson main event fued

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

Him.

Giving it to Sheamus is such a colossal waste. He's already a 2 time WWE Champion and could get back into the ME at any time. Sheamus will probably get eliminated when Triple H interferes in his KOTR match to set up a match at TLC. Morrison can't handle the push because he's Morrison, and Bryan has to defend the US title. Del Rio though is going to the top, and he even has a gimmick of royal descension. Would be surprised to see it go to anybody else.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I didn't see you made this topic in the WWE section but I made one in the RAW section where I called it differently now

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/528126-king-ring-2010-discussion.html#post9071003

I say JoMos got this , he beat Jericho & Sheamus clean , has been with the WWE a long time , and has extensive history w/ the WWE champion : The Miz

So I'm saying this and calling Morrisson the winner , and thinking it will lead to Miz Vs. Morrisson main event fued
I completely agree! This is Miz and Morrison's time. They both worked hard and they have earned their main-event spots. I can't wait for the Miz and Morrison feud.

·
Registered
296 Posts

Him.

Giving it to Sheamus is such a colossal waste. He's already a 2 time WWE Champion and could get back into the ME at any time. Sheamus will probably get eliminated when Triple H interferes in his KOTR match to set up a match at TLC. Morrison can't handle the push because he's Morrison, and Bryan has to defend the US title. Del Rio though is going to the top, and he even has a gimmick of royal descension. Would be surprised to see it go to anybody else.
When Morrison wins the WWE Title you're going to have a heart attack.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
I'd love to see Bryan win it, but I really think Zeke's winning it. I don't mind either. I just hope Bryan gets a match with Zeke in the tournament and he doesn't get squashed. That'd be a great David vs. Goliath type match, with Zeke throwing him around a bit and Bryan trying to stick and move.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
When Morrison wins the WWE Title you're going to have a heart attack.
My heart died when Jeff Hardy won the WWE Championship, there's nothing that Morrison can achieve that will crush me because the WWE has already been to the ultimate low.

I still can't imagine him becoming WWE Champion, it just doesn't seem realistic anymore. He's toiled in the midcard for WAY too long that it seems that this is the role they're comfortable with him being in.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I thought if he win it would be just so HHH could get another comeback story, but if the WWE is really serious in taking another wrestler into superstardom like Austin , HHH, Edge than they have to find someone who hasn't been champion before someone as deserving as The Miz like John Morrison. While Morrison isn't as good on the mic as the Miz he's still paid his dues as much or more than Miz, he's pretty popular and he can really wrestler, can't say the same for the Miz. Morrison been around for a long time now and if he deserves better, but it looks like he'll never get that chance.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts