Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i really think my mates sister is one hot slic but she has a bf so i cant get with her but shes so goddamn hot i just want it so bad why do you think im so attracted to her

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Why are you attracted to her? Probably because that's a human instinct.

Anyway, you need your mate's permission first otherwise you're breaching the bro code.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess its like lil wayne said shes got that good good she's michael jackson bad im attracted to her . Her attractive as lol seriously guys she a blond hotty real hot btw if she breaks up with her man im going to be their :agree: i'll be a happy man that day :yum: revenge sex is allways hot

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
you're attracted to her cause she's hot. pretty simple don't you think? anyway, she's off limits unless you get permission from your mate (and good luck getting that)

^bf or not, if you fuck her behind your mates back expect shit to go down

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Why the hell do you type like that?

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, it's basic instinct. Guys want good looking girls.

Plus, the fact she's off limits only increases that.
Thanks man you had some good answers and your right that excately why i want it :agree:
To that other guy with the thats hot ^^^^ pic above me yes that is

anyway what about women guys want bad tell me about them

·
hello
19,555 Posts
^ That's not true. One of my best mates through high school had a smokin' hot sister, the urge to hit on her was incredible, he'd get so much shit at school from the boys about it. Good times.

Nobody closed on her tho, that would've been a bit harsh.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
If it's so important to you, you should spend the next few weeks working your mate into the "next level" of your relationship. Meaning: getting to know each others perversions and secret wishes.

First advantage: You can hide your hunger for her sis until a good moment comes.
Second advantage: A good moment WILL come, because from honesty comes understanding comes realism... Doesn't mean she will allow you to nail her. But if she's open-minded, you are pretty much "in".
Third advantage: Even if you don't get to fuck your mates sister, this may benefit your relationship, and your girlfriend will maybe pick up some styling tipps from her sister and agree to some as-close-as-you-can-get-it's.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
You're attracted to her because she's hot :p My best friend's sister is way hot. I've told him that, and he didn't give a shit :D All depends on your mate I suppose haha.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts